Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • This Saturday 11th, Abinger Common, Surrey Hills
  • glenp
    Free Member

Not a ride as such, but a cheeky plug for the best village fair by far – Abinger Medieval Fair. So – if you should happen to be around and about on your bike on Saturday between 2 and 5 do roll down and come and have a look.

Myself and my good friend Phil will be on duty serving top notch veggie bbq grub, next door to the spit roast lamb.

Falconry display should not be missed – ditto a tot of mead and a lardie cake.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Myself and my good friend Phil will be on duty serving top notch veggie bbq grubtending a lonesome table of mung beans, next door to the hoardes of people in queus waiting to taste some delicious spit roast lamb.

😉

Would love to make it down there for this, would be a lovely way to punctuate a ride on some of my fave trails, but will be away from the Smoke/Surrey in the wilds of Wiltshire!

glenp
    Free Member

Ooh. Don’t mock the grub ’til you know something about it! Homemade spicy blackbean burgers and chargrilled marinated vegetables and halloumi wraps. We always sell out, mostly to non-veggies.

See you next year then CF – as you say, good way to punctuate a ride.

glenp
    Free Member

Bump. Just in case.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Sounds like fun (the fair and the spit roast, not sure about the veggie bbq unless you’ve got some nice crispy corgettes and red peppers on there).

If the south of England show is too much, we’ll pop down.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘This Saturday 11th, Abinger Common, Surrey Hills’ is closed to new replies.