Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • This morning my 3 year old daughter called me a…
  • Harry_the_Spider

Bumhole.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Well …if the shoe fits ………..just sayin

wwaswas

My son called my wife an ‘effing winker’ (or words to that effect) at volume and in the queue at Homebase when he was a similar age after a disagreement over the Postman Pat machine in the foyer.

She moderated her language whilst driving after that after I pointed out she was modelling the behaviour 😉

binners

I remember my 3 year old dropping something and loudly exclaiming OH FOR ****S SAKE!!!

I have absolutely no idea where she got that from 😳

dknwhy

I don’t know whether the above are worse than my 6 year old calling me “dude”.
    “Dude, please can you help me build this Lego tower……..”

DezB
    Free Member

My son asked if “Screw you” was rude. (He’s 10). I told him it was.
    So what did he say to me this morning? Little bastad.

I remember my 3 year old dropping something and loudly exclaiming OH FOR ****S SAKE!!!

Fondly remember the boy playing with some cars when he was 2 or 3, saying to me “These cars are **ing great, aren’t they” What!? Couldn’t believe I’d heard it 😯

molgrips
    Free Member

That’s very amusing 🙂

This morning as I was leaving for London my 4yo handed me the mesh bag that Babybel come in and said ‘this is a net, for holding treasure. You can use it to keep the golden treasure in that people might left behind at your work.’

I think I am going to get some chocolate coins or something to put in it when I get home 🙂

unklehomered
    Free Member

In the doctor’s waiting room I once drew a funny face on the chalk board and labelled it a “Big Fat Puff” – I didn’t know what it meant, thought it was funny words… mother was quite mortified.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

i would be over the moon.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

yesterday i had from our 3 year old..

“i dont like you anymore and i dont need help with my new shoes, go away”

thejesmonddingo

I wouldn’t worry about being called a bumhole by her when she’s 3,its when she calls you a sad wa*ker in front of her friends as a 16 year old that it starts to sting a little.

piemonster

Well …if the shoe fits ………..just sayin

Bum holes and shoes that fit 😯

stufive
    Free Member

My 4 yo daughter announced the day “for gods sake its pis@ing down again” dont know where she heard that 😳

gonzy
    Free Member

the worst thing my 5 year old boy has said is “dad stop taking the f****ng piss”…that was last year when i was taking him to the shops…he was 4 at the time….after a long chat he told me he had heard some of his cousins use the phrase and decided to use it in me….he hasnt sworn since…..but he does like to call me dude on the odd occasion…

WillH

My boy is just becoming old enough to to repeat things randomly, so the wife and I are trying to curb any errant rude words – never really realised how much we swore before!

A couple of years ago some friends were driving with their three-year-old daughter in the back. When they hit traffic she piped up with “I don’t f____ng believe this”!

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Being we live near a railway crossing that ‘always’ seems to close the barriers when we go to go over it. When my son was 3 ish……. he shout’ Oh, no, not the bloody train again’ . The wife had to change her tune after that.
    Also, he had a favourite toy, which was a plastic cement mixer, possibly when he was younger than 3, which he struggled to say ‘Truck’ It sounded very similar but ‘Tr’ came out as ‘Ffff’…… 😯

logical
    Free Member

My eldest has a problem with V. So his childminder was always called Thickie. Our daughter has come out with some classics. She told her gran that “mummy and daddies new bed has a grimy knob” and also told the dog “Lukka get in your f***ing bed!” I think that SWMBO needs to stop with the language.

logical
    Free Member

My eldest has a problem with V. So his childminder was always called Thickie. Our daughter has come out with some classics. She told her gran that “mummy and daddies new bed has a grimy knob” and also told the dog “Lukka get in your f***ing bed!” I think that SWMBO needs to stop with the language.

Rorschach
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow0a06gsiF4[/video]

molgrips
    Free Member

My youngest managed to make ‘truck’ sound like ‘cock’. And cup. And a lot of things. So she spent about 6 months saying ‘Cock! Cock!’ quite loudly.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

My nephew when around 4yo employed some industrial language which his parents addressed later on that day by telling him that there are certain words he should not be using.

Cue about a week later when he walks into the room in search of some praise and proclaimed “I’ve been a good boy mummy, I’ve not said **** anymore…” 😀

Apparently when a lot younger my brother, who was not my Granny’s favourite told her to “fut off ya tunt” he had a slight speech impediment which our dad found highly amusing on this occasion.

maccruiskeen

I have absolutely no idea where she got that from

Sometimes 3 year olds can give subtle clues- like combining OH FOR ****S SAKE!!! With the same intonation, same hands on hips, the same rolling eyes and the same exasperated sigh as their favourite aunty.

mongflex
    Free Member

My 2 year old daughter had a few weeks with anything going wrong being announced with “Bollo” … not the full word but we know what she was trying to say … oops !

trevron73
    Free Member

My wife who is a foreign national ,moved to England 3 years ago and says f$ck*n hell at every thing really slowly like a cockney ,i had to tell her in front of my parents that” F£ck%in hell this is awesome ” is not the thing to say when eating cake and watchin corrie with mum and dad, she still says it ,and always refers to me as w&nker in front of my work colleagues and boss ,its piss funny though as i’m the senior manager .

molgrips
    Free Member

Typically, Americans who try and use British swear words can’t get it quite right, so end up sounding silly. Problem is they don’t realise this.

,i had to tell her in front of my parents that” F£ck%in hell this is awesome ” is not the thing to say when eating cake and watchin corrie with mum and dad

That’s funny 🙂

DrJ

When my daughter was small she referred to the TV remote as the “buddy apper”, as she’d heard her parents saying “Where’s the bloody zapper?”

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

I remember saying the word Tw*t when I was 8 and getting cracked across the head by my step dad and a smacked hand by my mum. I’ve never said it since.

tinybits
    Free Member

Hmm, I’m going to have to watch the language I feel. microbits is 2 1/2, and myself and mrsbits often have a chat about our days over the phone when driving home. I quite often say oh, you’d never believe what some f*** wit did today, quite forgetting speaker phones and micro bits stuck in the back of her car….

Oh, and a friends daughter who was mad on Thomas the tank engine and loved the fat controller. Only she could only say the ‘cont’ bit.
    Apparantly it was a grim day when she saw a fat man in the super market and shouted “look mummy, its the fat cont”!

dannyh
    Free Member

I was reading a book with my daughter and it started to rain quite hrad outside.

I said: “Sounds like it’s raining outside”.

She replied: “Yes, it’s pissing down”.

I was a bit taken aback and and asked her what she’d just said, making sure I could see her facial expression the second time. She just repeated it whilst not even showing a flicker of realisation.

On seeing this I was reassured that she didn’t know it was a bad word. She said she got it from a girl at school. I told her it was a bad word and we haven’t heard it since.

It was quite funny, though.

totalshell

hang your hat on this… bear in mind we live close to hebden bridge..

8yr old daughter.. whats with lesbians dad.. i would nt even do that with a boy

KonaTC

Doesn’t mater what children do; It’s always the parents fault

I know this is true because I am a father of 3 😕

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Was in Boots last week wandering down one of the aisles with a certain brand of product with an F and a C to start (followed by UK) on. My 6 years shouted loudly across at me “Daddy, does that spell …” well, you can guess possibly 😯

On seeing this I was reassured that she didn’t know it was a bad word. She said she got it from a girl at school. I told her it was a bad word and we haven’t heard it since.

Yes, there’s a difference in intent and hearing something that might be possibly rude. A delightful little boy at nursery was passing his knowledge gained from his mother to the other kids. baby breathe tried a ‘fuccoff’ a couple of times without really knowing what it was.

footstomper
    Free Member

This thread brought back a memory of my son aged about 5, he was on the Nintendo playing a game called Dizzy when he threw down the controller and shouted at the TV calling it a F—ing b—-rd.
    I looked at the Wife in Shock who gave me an evil look 👿 and said don’t you dare ask where he got that from.
    I made sure I watched what I said from then on 😳

jamj1974

My sons have a Lego police boat with jetski and aqualung. On Sunday morning we were doing one of our periodic rebuilds when one of them (Who shall remain nameless.) went downstairs, then out into the garden to show his mum. It was a nice morning and both neighbours were out. When he couldn’t find his mum immediately he shouted for her…

“Mum! Come and look at my muff diver”

We don’t know why he said that or where it came from. He is only five and not exposed to this language at home…

His mum is mortified!

thegeneralist
    Free Member

My kids both spoke a mix of German and English when they were younger, depending who they were with or where they picked up the word. They always used the German word for digger, which is Bagger.

Unfortunately the a is pronounced as a u. And they tended to get quite excited whenever they saw one so would just randonly jump up and shout at the top of their voice when they saw one.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘This morning my 3 year old daughter called me a…’ is closed to new replies.