Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • This morning I realised…
  • BigDummy
    Free Member

… that I had not eaten in my house for at least a week. It was bin day today. Since I last emptied the bin 7 days ago I hadn't even got round to putting a new bin bag in the bin, because there was nothing to go in it. For a week, I have been getting home late and going to sleep, waking early, showering and drinking a cup of black tea (the milk went bad last week sometime) and then leaving again.

I reflect with considerable satisfaction on this state of affairs, as I have used almost all the intervening awake periods having fun.

That is all, thanks for listening. 😀

skidartist
    Free Member

Thats one hell of a heroin binge you must be on!

elaineanne
    Free Member

Bin Day ???? wots that ? nobody has collected our rubbish since b4 xmas in my town…. the whole town and nearby streets look discusting now with black bins all over with most of it being ripped open by cats and RATS !!!!! yep RATS will be out there in the evening for sure… the recycle people havent been either and all thats is pilling up too…
    when u ring up theres a recorded answering machine saying ' be patient we are getting there ! i havent seen one recycle van in the town at all,,, and the snow disappered a few weeks back so theres no excuse now ??? i cant get out my back gate anymore ! soon i wont be able to get out the front door ! lol…no work no riding ….ARRRRGGGGGGG…..hahahahahah

crispybacon
    Free Member

where's ya bin……….. then? 😉

ourkidsam
    Free Member

wot he said ^

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘This morning I realised…’ is closed to new replies.