This loan programme on channel 5

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • This loan programme on channel 5
  • wrightyson

Car crash tv I admit but by God it’s so hard to watch people in such a viscous circle!

Premier Icon Teetosugars
    Subscriber

Quite an apt typo.. 😕

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Unfortunately saw the trailer for this during the rugby highlights. Thought it looked like another ‘let’s mock/laugh at/be shocked by the stupidity of’ poor people programme. Like those bailiff ones. Not something I’d consider ‘car crash’, just utter shit.

Premier Icon MSP
    Subscriber

channel 5 has been doing a fantastic job of demonising the poorest for years. It is the daily mail in tv form. I don’t know how anyone can watch it.

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

channel 5 has been doing a fantastic job of demonising the poorest for years.

Whilst lauding the excesses of the super rich. Loads of shows about billionaire’s shopping habits

Premier Icon 2unfit2ride
    Subscriber

I quite recently bought a car off someone who works in the city in a good well respected job but the car had finance on it with This company They make quite a big deal on the home page about how they are the cheapest etc whilst stating that the flat rate (yes that’s the flat rate not APR) is 96%!
    It seems people take loans these days based on ease of application & affordability based on the weekly repayment & not the cost of the loan, I’m sure they would of qualified for a Cheap loan at 3.3% APR if they had bothered to find it.
    🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.