Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • This is style for you down the Forest Of Dean Today.
  • dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Doing some downhill runs sees a guy on a Session.Not knowing he was parked by me till later.Talking to him he was of doing some XC trails and i thought what!!!!!! on a session no way?He had only changed his bike got out a Remedy 9 and put the session away.How cool is that. 😀

Houns

Nicer than usual towel rails/mangled titanium with odd wheels that appear down that way

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

🙄

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    singlespeedstu

Ride down there much do you Houns?

Spin
    Free Member

I invoke Poe’s law on your post as I can’t actually tell if you’re taking the piss or not.

Houns

singlespeedstu – Member
    Ride much do you Houns?

😳

getonyourbike
    Free Member

The way forward is an AM bike, I tell you! Just the other week with my Spicy down there: Hit some XC stuff for a few hours. Then, I went back to the car to stick some light armour on and get the full face and I had a play around on the bottom of Ski Run.

singlespeedstu

Just as I thought then. 😉

BTW there were two towelrails out on the trails round here last weekend.
    Only one of them had odd wheels though. The other had normal 29er hoops. 🙂

Houns

He he

Anyway, you know better than to bite 😀

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

No not taking the piss thought it was a great idea.

Goz
    Free Member

Shock horror, rider has more than one bike and they are both Treks..

amt27
    Free Member

when I am done riding Verderers I cycle home (2miles) and might get out my CX bike and tear up the fireroads, life is crazy here

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

not sure the point here. next time i head over i’m taking both my hardtail and 160mm full suss…

ssjeff
    Free Member

Shock horror, rider has more than one bike and they are both Treks..

Clearly has no taste

crush83
    Free Member

I was at fod today, saw loads of downhillers,

I was there with a group from the RAF, on my orange crush.

Anyway ……

Goz
    Free Member

Was there last monday, trails to myself, only took one bike!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Downhillers are very sociable.Not sure about the guys with all the gear and no idea :lol:.Hay Ho times are changing.Going from a 160mm to a hardtrail would be drastic in the same day 😀

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

You’re right dobie but riding a 160mm bike round either of the waymarked xc routes I think would be a waste. A hardtail down that blue descent is brilliant fun and I wouldn’t want to take my cotic soul down the DH at speeds like this :
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpHxJtUsVW4[/video]

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Your right would be a waste.I use to do half downhill runs then a full one on my Remedy 160mm couple of years ago then ride over to Dowies and the motorbike trail.Then i got a EX8 not another travel last year great bike for only 120mm sold that now have the new Remedy 150mm great does both amazingly.Not to keen on Verdeers.Parts are ok.Lucky for me i know the forest very well now took years though 🙄

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘This is style for you down the Forest Of Dean Today.’ is closed to new replies.