Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • This is not good.
  • thered

Martyn Ashton has suffered live changing injuries following his fall at Silverstone on Sep 1st, fractured 2 vertebrae and can’t feel anything below the injury.

http://www.bikebiz.com/news/read/martyn-ashton-s-injuries-are-life-changing/015379

I wish you the very best and a speedy recovery. Grew up admiring your incredible skills.

letmetalktomark

🙁

Took our little fella to watch him a couple of months ago.

Proper idol of mine.

I remember this at the time 8)

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LpfnNJ0N1jU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLpfnNJ0N1jU[/video]

Positive thoughts to him and his family.

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Hope he makes a full recovery

What a talent.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    fathomer

That’s terrible, really enjoy watching his vids 🙁

rOcKeTdOg

awful awful thing to happen 🙁

ell_tell
    Free Member

Thats awful news 🙁 My fingers are crossed for a full recovery & back to his best

I had a fairly big accident a few months back which shocked me somewhat, and hearing about accidents like this and the one suffered by Michael Bonney does make me think twice about mtbing sometimes. Sadly though I guess thats just what they are – accidents – and the consequences can be severe.

mokl
    Free Member

I really do wish him well. He comes across as a good bloke and very talented.

pondo

Such sad news.

Dasha
    Free Member

Hopefully the loss of feeling will be due to the initial swelling and in time his movement will return. I really do hope so. He’s a genuinely nice approachable fellow and my heart and best wishes go out to him.

Dasha
    Free Member

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Badness.hope the quacks are wrong

ska-49
    Free Member

Such sad news! He is such a nice chap. I hope he makes a full recovery 🙁

aracer
    Free Member
    toppers3933
    Free Member

Hopefully make a good recovery. Heal well.

spacemonkey

Sh1t.

Healing vibes sent.

I showed the missus a couple of his vids a while back and she (not into bikes) said it was like watching bike p0rn :). Nail on head.

epicyclo

ell_tell – Member
    …Sadly though I guess thats just what they are – accidents – and the consequences can be severe.

Sad news.

But they’re not accidents, they’re probablilities when you do that sort of riding. One day it can happen.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘This is not good.’ is closed to new replies.