Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • This is how you get revenge against a dangerous driver in the 21st century.
  • wwaswas
    akira

Good work but hoofing in the slats would have been a reasonable alternative.

wwaswas

I think Ridgeline Fascia Replacement will probably find this has a longer term impact but as a quick ‘I feel better’ I can see hoofing has a lot to recommend it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Love the fact they got their own website address wrong

trail_rat
    Free Member

got it wrong or are chancing pikeys who dont actually have a website 😀

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

Excellent.

retro83
    Free Member

Nice work 😀 Van driver looks like a prize throbber.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Surely it’s the car driver’s fault for having a dash-cam?

kayla1
    Free Member

prize throbber

😆

TheDTs
    Free Member

Probably part of the traveling community and only have a website to give unsuspecting customers the feeling they are a legitimate company. Probably changed the name of his company and moved on. Probably not even a are of any of it.

Kick in the slats.
    Sorry seen above now.

jimjam
    Free Member

Oh yes.

Xylene
    Free Member

https://www.yell.com/biz/ridgeline-and-fascia-replacements-manchester-8034252/

I used ridgeline last year and one of their guys did I poo in my guttering only realise when my neighbour told me her 7 year old daughter saw him when she was playing in the garden! how disrespectful can you be.

unovolo
    Free Member

I know that road and the overtaking stunt he pulled under the bridge was proper dangerous and has been the scene of quite a few accidents over the years.

Professional bell ends of the highest calibre, re.The website might be a case they owned the domain at one time but let their subscription lapse, nice to see its being put to good use 😀

ThePinkster

That guy deserves a medal.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘This is how you get revenge against a dangerous driver in the 21st century.’ is closed to new replies.