Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • This is going to make me rich! rich I say.
  • eth3er
    Free Member

While making me sen a sandwitch i realised i had a marmalade jar and a tub of butter open, so I got to thinking why not just have both in one tub/jar and call it Martter© or Bumalade©. Seems nobody is selling it.
    Dragons den here I come.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The combination of the sugar in the marmalade and protein in the butter, would make the stuff go off pretty damn quick imho. You would need to pack it with preservatives I reckon. Either that, or sell the marmalade and butter separately.

aracer
    Free Member

The combination of the sugar in the marmalade and protein in the butter, would make the stuff go off pretty damn quick imho.

I have a solution to that, but unlike eth3r I'm not foolish enough to publish my ideas on an open forum before patenting them 😉

trail_rat
    Free Member

google "brian regan PB and J "

"if your going to be that lazy stick it in a squeeze bottle with some croutons and have your whole sandwich on one spoon" "saves on cleaning up"

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Is it the double-squeezy tube solution ?

Jamie
    Free Member

I will by the rights to the name Bumalade© right now sir!

muddy_bum
    Free Member

Bumalade©

I can't see Paddington Bear going for that name!

eth3er
    Free Member

What are you offering for Bumalade© sir?

Jamie
    Free Member

I can offer the following idea in payment.

People love beer.

People love kebabs.

Mix 'em together!

Beerababs!

Delicious!

Harry_the_Spider

Bumalade©. Made me snigger.

Somebody should invent a device that directly injects HP Sauce into the heart of a cheese pie or baked spud that doesn't look like a veterinary insemination syringe.

aracer
    Free Member

Is it the double-squeezy tube solution ?

Bah, there goes my fortune. How could you give away my secret, ernie?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘This is going to make me rich! rich I say.’ is closed to new replies.