Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • this is close
  • heechee
    Free Member

Clear cut dangerous driving. Just because he’s on a road bike makes no difference in my mind.

He’s lucky to be alive and definitely put almost everyone in that footage in serious danger.

leffeboy

Not me; I’m more inclined to think he was following or maybe even chasing the bike but it had better brakes (bike wasn’t lashing it from what I see, seemed to have plenty in hand)

Possibly. It looks as though he had his foot down well before the corner as if something had just happened and the bike looks to have seen going faster than him. But as others have pointed out, it is impossible to see from a handful of frames on a gif.

jameso

“I’ll remember that and go for the “shit happens and btw I’m a cyclist” defence as a way of not taking responsibility. Will it work in other areas of life too? “

Maybe. If that’s how you interpret my post, feel free to try it, and have fun )

seosamh77
    Free Member

I don’t know how youse can be so judgemental when you can only see half the story there, there’s no evidence in that video for why he went off course, could be any number of reasons.

smell_it
    Free Member

The level of trolling and hand wringing is immense on this thread, pure stw.

landcruiser
    Free Member

Yep ! It’s what forums are for. 😀

yunki
    Free Member

and so.. in the true spirit of forums.. xmas.. hand-wringing.. trolling and roadies let me add this..

jameso

hiiiii-dey ho!! : )

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘this is close’ is closed to new replies.