Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • This "Indian summer" will it happen??
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

i like your style emsz!

aracer
    Free Member

I don’t know if a sunny day really constitutes the Indian summer/heatwave that the media is reporting.. but hey ho..

But it’s not just “a nice sunny day” is it? Into the mid twenties here yesterday, outside thermometer currently reading 25, and the forecast for the next few days is 25, 25, 26, 25. If that’s not an Indian Summer I don’t know what is (the only possible point of contention being that an Indian Summer usually seems to mean September and this is going on into October!)

wrightyson
    Free Member

Tonights ride **** cancelled 👿 due to my own stupidity!!!!! Aaarrggghhh flat battery on the van!!!!!! I’m now sulking big time! Needed to be home for half six so aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Sue_W
    Free Member

Absolutely gorgeous here in Wales – hot, sunny and set to continue for the next few days. Managed to fit in 4 hours riding today, planning on the same tomorrow, going swimming in the sea on Friday … shorts, shades, summer dresses and sandles 🙂 Happy, happy days!

Emsz – Duuuude 8)

singletrackhor
    Free Member

Great in that london, epping was great.

warton
    Free Member

I’ve just been down the beach in whitley bay for a run. bonfires, bbqs, people swimming, craziness! like a scene out of point break!

Hohum
    Free Member

It’s been very warm up here in Scotland today, must have reached 24C which is well above average for this time of year 🙂

Excuse me while I put my pedantic head on, but I had read that an Indian Summer is a period of fine, settled weather in the UK after the first killing frost and we have not had a killing frost yet.

PJM1974
    Free Member

It’s an odd kind of “warm” right now. Evenings are cool and mornings are really chilly. You don’t notice the warmth because the sun isn’t quite so strong. But it’s humid.

If June/July was like this it would have been an amazing summer.

Maybe the sky has run out of wet stuff to fling down on us?

clubber
    Free Member

typical women. Just can’t help your perving, can you 😉

Edukator
    Free Member

We had disappearing glaciers on the news last night, record temperatures for a 28/9 in many towns and over 30°C forecast for today and the days to come.

mcboo
    Free Member

Going to be 28c in London today. I’m meeting old pals for drinks n dinner in Covent Garden tonight. The view is going to be lovely.

wrightyson
    Free Member

25.7 according to ford transit weather on the way home just! Certainly felt that warm as I was climbing the last bit of tonights quick hr blast!!

elaineanne
    Free Member

phew its just too hot…. BTW snow is on its way in October …do wrap it it will be awfully chilly agin 😉

emsz
    Free Member

I wasn’t actually *perving* I was y’know, watching the world go by… 😀

Went for a run when I got home, I’m still sweating now.

aracer
    Free Member

I’m still sweating now.

Is that the run or the “watching the world go by”?

Gary_C

phew its just too hot….

You’re having a laugh !! It can never be too hot !

😀

Taff
    Free Member

Not had first frost in pompey so no Indian summer. Loving the hot weather though just hope it lasts

amodicumofgnar

Snow down to 600m at times in the Highlands next week acording to the mountain weather information service.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘This "Indian summer" will it happen??’ is closed to new replies.