Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • this hot/warm/humid weather
  • iamroughrider
    Free Member

Anyone find this weather, as good as it is, makes you tired, physically and mentally?

I know in the really hot weather I sort of come alive again as the day cools for the evening, making it harder to sleep. Also I seem to get on well in colder weather.

However it’s not that hot at the moment, just humid and warm. Feel shattered at times, say after a commute etc..

Guess it’s quite natural as holiday makers like laying in the sun abroad etc..and doing very little..

Any thoughts or remedies??

Jamie
    Free Member

Any thoughts or remedies??

Give it a couple of days. Be raining/autumn/winter/snowmageddon soon.

iamroughrider
    Free Member

maybe…

molgrips
    Free Member

I love it.

But really it’s not hot in South Wales, only 21C, and it only went up to 23C at Heathrow.

Bunnyhop

Yes, same here.
    I make curtains. Ironing them and general work with heavy bolts of fabric hasn’t been the best. However in the olden days people were down the mines, now that was hot, tiring, dirty work.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Hot: Love it, can’t get enough.

Humid: No thanks, hate it.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

However in the olden days people were down the mines, now that was hot, tiring, dirty work.

They didn’t have to worry about sunburn, so swings and roundabouts really! 😉

rOcKeTdOg

Love it apart from biblical amounts of insects

Bunnyhop

Insects, sweat, stings, bites, all worth it for the dry trails imo.

iamroughrider
    Free Member

yeah I do like it though.

soulwood
    Free Member

I was talking to a mortuary worker at the last snowmaggedon expecting that he was rushed off his feet with frozen skint oaps. He told me that far from it that a hot summer was worse for deaths, you can always put more clothes on, but once you are down to your smalls there’s little more you can do to cool down. Personally I prefer the winter, more challenging and less morons wandering about getting in the way.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

what hot humid weather? we’ve had two rubbish weeks now in west cornwall, and its proper autumn chill today. just about to go for a run and debating whether to wear leggings.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘this hot/warm/humid weather’ is closed to new replies.