Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • This forum would hugely benefit from a 'notify me of responses' option
  • Jamie
    Free Member

I just got an emailed response from the Admins.

…although I am not entirely sure what they are trying to tell me.

thepurist

…although I am not entirely sure what they are trying to tell me.

Looks like we’re getting a “baby robin” subforum to me! 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

Another email from STW Towers just come in. Definitely a theme building here, but still not 100% sure I get it.

thepurist

That one’s easy Jamie – you’re not allowed to post tits on the forum.

Jamie
    Free Member

…or pussies.

thepurist

And definitely no dam…

number18
    Free Member

aracer – Member

wwaswas » What would be really useful would be to rejoin a thread at the point you last posted on it regardless of how many subsequent posts there had been.

This. Or rather the first new post since you last looked at it, which is a feature most other forums have. It is incredibly tiresome the way this works here.

However apparently most people are against any change and it would all be too much work for a forum with this much activity.

Agreed, if I see a thread I posted on has got to four pages or more I just don’t bother going back.

danielgroves
    Free Member

I occasionally add the threads to my RSS feed reader to do this, but an email notification would be better/more convenient.

wwaswas

tick

ah, I miss the old forum sometimes.

soobalias
    Free Member

subforum to talk about gear ratios for non-racing-cyclocross-bikes

thats crazy talk, you would need to separate the fixed from the SS surely

sambuka
    Free Member

Wow, my greatest hit – 50 responses… Sorry if you find the idea annoying, all I’m suggesting is an option! RSS died with Bloglines / Google Reader and I don’t want to check threads to see if there are any responses. Embrace the future and ride the wave of change.

satchm00
    Free Member

In true singletrack style out of the 50 responses about 10% is constructive.

I’m not sure why anyone would to be notified of sarcasm, wit, banter and pictures of fat bikes or tandems! 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

number18 – Member
    Agreed, if I see a thread I posted on has got to four pages or more I just don’t bother going back.

TBF that’s generally a good policy.

*Thinks back to teh good old nuclear power days*

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘This forum would hugely benefit from a 'notify me of responses' option’ is closed to new replies.