Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • This evenings ride (Google maps test)
  • crikey
    Free Member

no.

knottie8
    Free Member

Dibbs
    make more of an effort please !

Dibbs
    Free Member

I’ve tried something else, is it working now?

snaps
    Free Member

Yes works for me.
    Dibbs – are SC32 fork seals the same as DUC32s? & do you know anywhere that has them in stock.

crikey
    Free Member

yes.

knottie8
    Free Member

thats better . nice route too.

Dibbs
    Free Member

The seals are the same, I think I got my last ones from Ralphies and they got them from Extra UK, but I’m not sure if Extra do Maverick any more. You could try Sideways Cycles or TF Tuned but I’m not sure if TF deal with Maverick either.
    The last resort is to email Maverick directly in the US, they were pretty helpful when I wanted something.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

How do you do it then? Just upload the .gpx and share the link once you have got the screen as you want it?

tsr
    Free Member

worth a call to tim @ TF (01373 826800)they have a lot of old stock and were/are ebaying it – may well have seals.

snaps
    Free Member

Cheers, TF aren’t Maverick agents anymore but Tims got a big box of bits left, Sideways were helpful but thier Maverick guy is only there one day a week – I’ll give Extra a bell tomorrow.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Just upload the .gpx and share the link once you have got the screen as you want it?

Pretty much, I just copied the link and pasted it into the URL box on here.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Hmm, is there any way you can do similar on multimap? Only because they have OS mapping as well and would be cool to be able to see the route on a map.

Dibbs
    Free Member

hopefully someone cleverer than me will be able to answer that one.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Thinking about it, I have done the same thing to share a route on Google Earth, then you can watch elevations etc (was not actually a route as such, a bit of the C2C to see how close we were to someone).

snaps
    Free Member

Can’t you upload a GPX file to your GPS & then use Memorymap to import it?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘This evenings ride (Google maps test)’ is closed to new replies.