Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • thinking of getting a tattoo – show me yours
  • fastindian
    Free Member

something small I was thinking of a stabbed heart!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

kayak23

jambourgie
    Free Member

Here’s mine

cheekyboy
    Free Member

thinking of getting a tattoo

Keep thinking, the minute you stop you will probably go and get one !

IanMunro
    Free Member

I’ve been getting a little gold crown tattoos done for each of my strava KOMs.

CountZero

This place might give you some ideas. http://www.inkedmag.com/top-10-black-and-grey-tattoos/
    First, though, you should think long and hard about what you want, and it’s significance to you as a person. Then sketch some ideas, then find a top quality tattooist who can actually ‘draw’ or ‘paint’ in ink. The interwebz are full of truly awful tattoos, but there are stunning works of art. Make sure yours is the latter.
    Simplicity is always better than over-complication, too; as the tattoo ages, the ink spreads, and fine detail is lost, so it’ll need re-inking eventually.
    Mine are simple black line, although one is a terracotta colour, and I prefer them that way.
    This is one of mine, a hare, styled after the Neolithic Uffington White Horse;

DSC00080 by CountZero1, on Flickr

tiggs121
    Free Member

Don’t do it.

Like wearing the same t-shirt for ever more.

Lol @ Ianmunro – hope you’re not serious?

rb
    Free Member

I kept thinking about getting a tattoo, then I went to se some artists found a guy that I liked.got some ideas then a friend did he art work and I had it done. Love it am thinking of the next one!!

samuri
    Free Member

Lol @ Ianmunro – hope you’re not serious?

Course he’s not, he’s never got a KOM.

binners

He is serious. I’ve seen him in the pub. He has them tattooed down his guns, like a Battle of Britain fighter pilot. He stands proudly at the bar wearing only a vest, and his Lycra shorts. You should see the ladies swoon!

Moses

Though the swooning could be due to the “manly” aroma from his armpits
    🙂

smiththemainman
    Free Member
    thegreatape
    Free Member

Quite like the Watership Down tribute up there ^ – great film.

samuri
    Free Member

A butterfly maybe?

Some of those are awesome. One of them says ‘Chicken over bitches’. Now poor reference to ladies aside, that man know what he likes. He prefers eating chicken to being with nice ladies and you can’t argue with that. he certainly feels strongly enough about it to get it immortalised.

However. This one, while implemented badly, is a great idea.

jambourgie
    Free Member

This one’s awesome…

This one, not so awesome…

rickt
    Free Member

robbo76
    Free Member

DON’T DO IT. You night like the idea now five or ten years down the line you might hate it then your stuck with it like me

pictonroad

^ that fella there. He’s gone to a lot of trouble and expense on his visage. Couldn’t he have spent 10 mins to immac his ears.

I chatted to a fella the other day, thoroughly nice chap, had spent a fortune on his tattoos, had 4 teeth up top.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Some cracking twattoos up there!

somafunk

My wee bro has a full sleeve in a kinda futuristic cyborg style that looks so real along with a few others, his gf has one full leg/thigh stretching up her side into one full arm with really good looking ivy/flowers and orchids ,she’s a primary teacher – stw shock horror. My mum has 13 small tattoos of varying types and my dad has a fair few, I’m a big disappointment as i only have one tattoo……. 😥 – the shame….the shame………

i like tattoo’s and i’d quite happily get another but the only artist i would allow to ink me is rather expensive and there’s better things i could spend £2k on.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

i heard of a bloke who had a world map tattooed on his back and he colours in the countries as he visits them

_tom_
    Free Member

This was my first one just after getting it done. Still love it. It’s now accompanied by a pirate ship with torn sails that I can’t seem to get a good pic of but I love that one as well. Will be getting the rest of my lower leg covered as well as I like sleeves. I don’t think tattoos need to have a meaning or anything, I just enjoy getting them and like the way they look. Rather than regret I hope if I get bored of mine they’ll just be a reminder that I used to be fun and not care about such trivial stuff 😛

samuri
    Free Member

I fancy another tat. Bike related, again. I’ve drawn it and I want it on my other arm. But it’s not big enough. My arm that is. Obviously I’m dead butch and everything but muscle wise, I’m just not cutting it.

Hmmmm.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

_tom_
    Free Member

The idea for my arm sleeve will be bike/outdoors related. Something to do with mountains, clouds and trees. That one actually has a proper meaning for me. Keeping the fun stuff on my legs! Now I just need to get cracking at the gym to buff teh gunz up before I get it done 😛

tazzymtb

I would post mine up but get bored of the usual tat hating diatribe. Have a looky on stw and youll find it on earlier tat threads

passtherizla
    Free Member

I’m with tazzy on this one I’m afraid. Won’t be posting pics if my tats on here again.

robgclarkson
    Free Member

The anti tattoo brigade are out in force as usual I see 🙄

Get something you like and enjoy it, ignore the miseries on here. Take your time to find the right artist though, and if he has a long waiting list, it’s good sign.

nickc

Should be something personal to you. I’m with Tazzy and passtherizla, go for it if you want.

unknown
    Free Member

I have one, it doesn’t have great meaning but I’m comfortable with the fact it’s just for decoration. Can’t see myself going off it but not worried if I do, I’ll just view it like some of my various scars that remind me of certain times in my life. No photo on here or anywhere else, just on the off chance someone else likes it, I designed it and I’d prefer it remains unique. The anti-tattoo vitriol amuses me no end.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

[/quote]samuri – Member

However. This one, while implemented badly, is a great idea

tatu

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Don’t mess about

bigblackshed

Butterfly tattoo you say?

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘thinking of getting a tattoo – show me yours’ is closed to new replies.