Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 166 total)
  • Things you see out and about and wonder why? Just why?
  • bikerevivesheffield

Anodised tow hooks/eyes on chavved up motors?

Sunglasses hooked over ears on the back of head??

3/4 length “shorts”

Any answers greatly received 🤣

dcwhite1984
    Free Member

People who wear big thick coats despite it being baking hot outside.

IdleJon

People who wear shorts and T-shirts because the sun is out but it’s still freezing outside.

kayak23

Litter

richmtb

Dog shit in plastic bags.

You made the effort to put it a bag – thats the disgusting bit, just carry it to the **** bin now.

Its actually worse that not picking up the shit in the first place

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I bloody love my 3/4 length shorts! Cooler than troos but keeps the knees cosy. Win, win.

dcwhite1984
    Free Member

People who wear shorts and T-shirts because the sun is out but it’s still freezing outside.

This is me, temp near to double digits, shorts and tshirts are on.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Just why?

People are idiots

DrP

Litter

Actually, I think this might be one of my No.1 questions for the world..

If I accidentally drop a tissue or something from my pocket (getting keys out etc) I’m devastated.. I’ll chase it down teh street.
    I literally think it would be impossible for me to chuck a plastic bottle or wrapper or something straight down on the floor.
    Like… I just couldn’t do it..

I’ve seen people dumping whole McDonald’s meal wrappers out of their cars when parked in alayby, then driving off. You’re in an effing car…just bring it home with you~!!

Scum

DrP

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

You made the effort to put it a bag – thats the disgusting bit,

Nope the disgusting bit is putting it in your pocket then discovering a short while later the bag wasn’t sealed very well.

I’ve seen people dumping whole McDonald’s meal wrappers out of their cars when parked in alayby,

Actually that brings to mind the one I really really don’t get.
    People who drive to McDonald’s (other food outlets are available) get food (often from drive through but not always) then sit in the car park and eat it in their car where the smell of the stuff permeates everything for weeks, rather than go inside the restaurant they’re sat right outside of.

ac282

Scarf and t-shirt.

Fat bike at an XC race

IdleJon

This is me, temp near to double digits, shorts and tshirts are on.

Just to be absolutely honest, I really don’t care, but was responding to the post above mine. 😀

funkmasterp

Same here DrP. I just can’t comprehend the mindset. Can I add people talking on phones by holding it in front of their chin like they’re **** Cpt Kirk logging his thoughts on first landing on a new planet? Put it next to your ear you utter ****!

bikerevivesheffield

Oh and fly tipping

easily
    Free Member

@JefWachowchow

Agreed, I’d wear them all year round if I could.

Seen any good ones recently? I can’t find a decent pair anywhere.

thols2

White dog-****.

binners

People in enormous 4x4s who clearly can’t drive the ****ing things due to their complete lack of spatial awareness

Just get a smaller car that you can actually cope with FFS! WTF do you need an enormous tractor for anyway?

Mackem

People.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Anodised tow hooks/eyes on chavved up motors?

Fashion. See also anodised bits on chavved up bikes.

Sunglasses hooked over ears on the back of head??

Cunny funts

3/4 length “shorts”

Too feart to just wear a kilt and be done with it.

tthew

Fat bike at an XC race

I entered a race at Cannock once, after a rough gridding, (senior men at front, followed by vet men, senior women etc.) one competitor pipes up,

Where do the fat bikes and single-speeders go?

Organiser.

You lot get to the back you **** weirdos!

🤣 Made me laugh, (as one of the weird single-speeders)

DrP

People who drive to McDonald’s (other food outlets are available) get food (often from drive through but not always) then sit in the car park and eat it in their car where the smell of the stuff permeates everything for weeks, rather than go inside the restaurant they’re sat right outside of.

Oh do one harrogate boi ;)!!!!!!

I do this cos I’ll take the kids to the drive through, then realise i can’t actually drive and dip nuggies and such, so we then park up and stink out the car!!!
    plus… who doesn’t lurve stinky old McDonalds infused octavias, eh!!

DrP

chakaping
    Free Member

Glad someone has already mentioned fat bikes.

3/4 length “shorts”

OK boomer.

cheese@4p

Alien spaceships

reluctantjumper

One from that afternoon:

People with very expensive motors (Bentley, Porsche, etc) but holding their phone to make a call. I’m pretty sure those types of cars come with brilliant Bluetooth systems that do everything you could possibly want, why not use it and not put everyone in danger by driving one-handed!

Oh and voting Tory, especially those who advertise the fact.

onehundredthidiot

Pieface

People who work in public services, or their wives / husbands do, and vote conservative.

dawson

People that hold their phone like this…

muddy@rseguy

Little Jimmy Osmond.

DrP

I will ALSo agree this nonsense “the apprentice back of cab” phone holding habit is annoying..

I’ll go on speaker if i’ve teh phone on the side and need my hands…
    Or i’ll hold it to my ear, thus rendering a hand useless.

What does speaker IN HAND acheive..?

DrP

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

What does speaker IN HAND acheive..?

Telling bone appointment with the ENT consultant?

jeffl

This was me earlier today. Full of cold but outside in the glorious sun wearing a t-shirt, thin fleece and thick winter fleece.

Also made me think of this https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/98975cec-b2f1-4cdb-b541-e499b64309a5/embed?autoplay=false

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

@easily, not bought any for years. I am still rotating my 3 pairs of Endura Zyme’s from way back.

funkmasterp

Oh and voting Tory, especially those who advertise the fact.

You see this whilst out and about?

Fashion. See also anodised bits on chavved up bikes.

Chavs don’t be rocking Hope components on their Carrera Subway.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Definitely the McDonald’s litter thing. Boils my water no end.

People in enormous 4x4s who clearly can’t drive the ****ing things due to their complete lack of spatial awareness

Just get a smaller car that you can actually cope with FFS! WTF do you need an enormous tractor for anyway?

If they don’t have spatial awareness it won’t matter what they drive.

sotonkona
    Free Member

Dry Robes…. when clearly just popping to the shop when it’s dry, even worse when paired with Crocs (and socks)

pdw
    Free Member

Oh and fly tipping

Nah, this one I understand perfectly, as the alternative costs money. If you’re selfish <insert your own 4 letter word> then there’s money to be made disposing of waste illegally.

The dog poo left in bags one I just don’t get, likewise parking with two or even all four wheels on the pavement when there’s plenty of space on the road. I just don’t understand what goes through the mind when doing it*.

* OK, I do. Absolutely nothing.

footflaps

The dog poo left in bags one I just don’t get, likewise parking with two or even all four wheels on the pavement when there’s plenty of space on the road. I just don’t understand what goes through the mind when doing it*.

Every time I see that I think I must get round to buying a nail gun…..

bfw

Dog pooh bags on bushes = people should be flogged for this.

Expensive cars but not using the Bluetooth hands free = because they are too dumb to pair the phone

Holding your phone at an angle and being on speaker = not a Scooby, my kids used to do it but now have grown out of it

razorrazoo

If you’ve spent the best part of a grand on a Canada Goose jacket you need to get the wear out of it.

The speaker phone thing does my head in, especially if the user also has a set of earbuds in!

rsl1
    Free Member

VW transporters with bikes on a rack on the back (see: FOD carpark). Why lug that huge compromised lump around all week chucking out all that pollution, and come the weekend it’s not even big enough to fit your bike in!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 166 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.