Things you find completely incomprehensible…

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 251 total)
  • Things you find completely incomprehensible…
  • Bunnyhop

wasps are not pests.
    They are vital to nature. They eat all the bad grubs and insect larvae in your lawn, without then we’d be over run. Also they build the most beautiful intricate nests.
    If they come bothering you let them be.

Premier Icon maccruiskeen
    Subscriber

So you spend another 6 days eating well and reward yourself with another pie and chips.

Bonbonbonbons

P-Jay

Bags of Grated Cheese. Buy normal cheese and grate it you lazy gits…

Bought it once, tonight ‘this doesn’t taste nice’ read the bag and it seems they spray it with potato starch to stop if clumping and/or going stale. I don’t want to eat that.

Premier Icon slowoldman
    Subscriber

Purely because of this……old people. Wittering on about ‘the youth’ and how technology is doing damage since forever.

Wait until you’re my age young man.

Teenagers (actuallly anyone under 40) becoming a member of the Conservative Party (and also the Brexit Party)

Anyone over 40 becoming a member of the Conservative Party (and also the Brexit Party)

Oh and retractable dog leads.

Dogs of any description as pets, it’s a wolf just waiting to take out your throat or your kid’s.

There is enough genetic difference between wolves and canis familiars to debunk this. The real picture is much more nuanced, although they can still create hybrids, the latter has not evolved to hunt like a wolf, they have evolved for the most part to scavenge and rely on humans.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6266929/

Very small difference in genetic makeup can make huge physiological and behavioral alterations – there is only a small genetic difference between a fox that wants to bite your bollocks off and one that is fluffy and cute.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41559-018-0611-6

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

Yoink. I’m stealing that!

(-: Be my guest.

CountZero

Heavy metal. Grown-ups listening to songs about raping and monsters and whatever other silly things they sing about with the same voice and guitar sounds they always used.

Then there’s Metallica and Soundgarden…

CountZero

People who wear fleeces, jumpers and/or jackets in hot weather.

And hoodies with the hoods up, and woolly beanies; makes zero sense to me when I’m wearing a tee shirt and shorts!

CountZero

Why electric cars don’t have that roof and bonnet made from solar panels.

That’s because the solar panels will, after an entire day in full sunshine, give an additional three miles to the range of the car. They basically do not work in that context.

Big-Bud

Politics
    Religion
    Grime music
    All car drivers at rush hr

Premier Icon CheesybeanZ
    Subscriber

Humans
    Religion
    Smoking
    Rap music
    Trump
    Shouty screamy industrial heavy metal
    Humans

mahalo

Can I get?

No you chronic simpleton. The person you asked is employed to get it for you. 😠

i had this one ready to go from the beginning but kayak beat me to it.

riles me so bad when i hear this, and its getting worse! likewise OMG.

M6 gantry signs is good one too. but what kills me is when ts says “Long Delays between J20 – J22” like im supposed to know where the eff J20 is along 230 miles of motorway!!

also, men with Umbrellas.

Klunk

also, men with Umbrellas.

golfers ?

shooterman

Soccer obsession. You know where you can recite every transfer fee paid for every player in the last 20 years.

Obsession with the Royal family.

Golf.

baboonz

Six Nations. As a foreigner I dont really understand rugby, but neither do most of the british people that seem to watch it. It also always seem to bring up conversations about the NFL, even though they are completely different spors.

Writing Er or Erm at the start of a post.

Premier Icon senor j
    Subscriber

The amount of clothes my missus owns but does not wear.
    & Foals – the band. I just don’t get it.

Premier Icon gallowayboy
    Subscriber

British gas.

myti

The one thing I really struggle to understand on a daily basis and if I stop to ponder it for too long I start to feel very depressed is how a human can inflict physical pain on another human knowing how much, for example it bloody hurts when you do something innocuous like stub your toe. I just don’t understand how people can stab, torture and rape etc.

tone46

People who park 2 foot from the back of your car……in an half empty trail center car park…..WTF

wiganer

People who write “should of”;
    Editors and proof readers who don’t appear to have edited nor proof read.

Gilets. Warm you torso but you still have cold arms.

Nico

Foreigners.
    People who use military jargon on bicycle web sites.

mahalo

that **** who insists on sitting in the alotted seat number on their ticket on an otherwise empty train, even if it means sitting next to me or asking me to move!

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

The love for Top Gun

Premier Icon dove1
    Subscriber

Religion, and in particular people that kill in the name of it. Stupid, cruel and utterly pointless.

jabbi

Katie Price

bluebird

How is it possible that all the stuff in the universe has always existed in one state or another?*

Ow, my head.

* “God did it” is not a good enough answer.

Premier Icon kilo
    Subscriber

People who get mardy about “Can I get?” and don’t realise that to get can mean to obtain rather than collect oneself- get over it.

Premier Icon slowoldman
    Subscriber

How is it possible that all the stuff in the universe has always existed in one state or another?*

Dont know

oomidamon

Anyone who goes to the trouble of bagging their dog’s poo but then leaves the bagged offering on the side of the path / in a tree. WHY???

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

And hoodies with the hoods up

Funny how fashions shift, isn’t it. These days it’s ‘gangsta’ to try and hide your face, like you could be up to no good any moment now. When I was at school if you wore a hood you’d get picked on for being soft.

Did you snot ’em in the puss for calling you soft when you had your hood up?
    Then I hate to say this, but…

egb81

Cheese and onion crisps. Cheese is great, onions are great, cheese and onions together are great, cheese and onion crisps are rancid.

deluded

People that have queued for an age but are still not ready to order when they’re up.

Ludicrously loud and intrusive ring-tones.

Stealth boasting on social media, especially on Facebook – with accompanying photo. Some sort of self deprecating post that surreptitiously draws attention to a career advancement or material acquisition.

Laughter that derives from The Last Leg TV show.

Mister P

Spitting chewing gum into the urinal.

Premier Icon dangodwin
    Subscriber

So, I was like, literally.

The price of fashionable pints of beer in Cardiff.

Premier Icon crazy-legs
    Subscriber

People that have queued for an age but are still not ready to order when they’re up.

On a related note, people in the queue for security at the airport who get to the front and THEN start rummaging in bags for liquids, gels, electronics, boarding pass. Seriously, WTF were you doing for all that time while waiting?!

It’s probably already been said, but:

Sick Bicycles
    Rich Energy
    Dark roast coffee
    The popularity of Donald Trump (in the US)
    The popularity of football (only about 1% of a match has any interesting bits)
    Rugby (ditto, but you can’t even see the ball for 50% of the time)

There are many others.

JP

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 251 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.