Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 251 total)
  • Things you find completely incomprehensible…
  • taxi25
    Free Member

Ties.
    Wear one if you like but don’t insist others should.

Listen I want to dress like a 17th Century Croatian Mercenary and I bloody will. Don’t embarrass me by not joining in.

STW delivers again, I had no idea Croation Mercenaries invented the necktie !!!!
    It’s not a bad look 😉

[url=https://gasstation-nearme.com/]nearest gas station near me now[/url]

There’s nothing much I find incomprehensible, different folks different strokes. But why do pedestrians cross the road without looking whith the red man still showing, the traffic stopping from one direction only means its coming from another !!!!@

toby1

pedestrians cross the road without looking whith the red man still showing

Am I alone in finding the new Red/green man is on the button box system impossible to use. I appreciate it stops me looking at the traffic lights and using them as opposed to the crossing light, but I hardly notice when they are green these days.

There’s a lot I don’t get these days, but very little I care about!

Middle lane drivers?

Marin
    Free Member

Swans.

You clearly haven’t eaten one

Why no one else found this hysterically funny.
    Why people care what others wear, tattoos, hair etc.
    Fat middle aged blokes arguing about bicycles.

Marin
    Free Member

And why has no one ever got a light anymore when I need to spark up my cancer stick.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

TJ.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Coffee, tastes like burnt arseholes and is addictive as smoking. If you can’t look at the likes of CostaBucks opening new shops on every corner and often multiple shops in relatively small towns, in eye sight of each other and think they’re not exploiting their customers you must be quite mad.

Bottled Water, I live in Wales, do we really need to take water from France, stuff it into plastic bottles and ship it hundreds of miles here? Nuts.

SUVs in general, 99% of them never go off-road, more than 80% of new ones on sale today were never designed to go off-road. They’re pointlessly big on the outside, inefficiently small on the inside and every part of their design is at odds to good car design.

‘Sporty’ SUVs same at the above, only with a massively over-powered engine, it’s pure Golf Club bragging rights. Revolting and tasteless.

Loveisland (obvs) I can’t be the only one who sees they’re horribly damaged people who should be in counselling, but we’re feeding their disorders instead.

Mrs. Browns Boys, I know it’s supposedly to be a comedy, but it’s somehow not?

Trump and Boris leering more and more to the nasty right, that’s pretty easy to comprehend, why instead of being political suicide it’s only making them more popular I can’t understand. It reminds me of that Michel and Webb sketch when they’re in the SS uniforms. Trump is screaming “send her back” and the crowd are joining in, but no one is pausing for a moment, thinking about what they’re doing wondering “are we the Baddies?”

Singlespeeds and especially Fixies, To me it’s like those people who like hot wax dripped on their ‘bits’ why do that to yourself, is your life to easy and carefree you want to make your hobby more unpleasant than it needs to be.

People who take up vaping not to quid smoking, because they want to. The sort of thought pattern that says “I’m going to voluntarily get myself addicted to a drug that has no high, so I can see what ‘strawberry’ steam tastes like. Did they not learn from their parents generation how stupid that is?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

STW binaries who grew up lonely still as angry as ever about vaping, dogs, cars, music, sports they don’t like and bikes they don’t ride, but most of all they’re just angry at themselves. 😀

That’s not at all incomprehensible though.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Dracs iPad.

DezB
    Free Member

Why, when you click on links on this forum they don’t take you to the page they should.

The lack of perchypanther on this thread.

This forum.

darkroomtim
    Free Member

Why you cant upload images direct to this site.

finbar
    Free Member

A*rseholes people a*rseholes who leave their engines idling.

piha
    Free Member

Grown men that congregate late at night, outside a wendyball stadium and chant an obscure name. The name often belongs to a young athletic man from South America or Spain. They stand chanting Pedro or Miguel or Jesus or something similar, for hours and hours into the dead of night. These chanting grown men quite often dress up in some highly flammable nylon outfit that they purchased from SportsDirect for about £3.95.

Quite often they do this in front of television camera’s and the images of these grown men are beamed throughout the country.

WHY????????

timmys

Forgot one.

..people who say “wendyball”. Guaranteed tory/gammon/rugby club bore/wearer of red trousers.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

the way I have to scroll up, then click the menu, then make it go away again, before I can get to the login option on this website

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Also, utility companies.

They have but one straightforward actual job – read your meter and charge an appropriate amount of money.

Yet are to a man*, utter balls at it.

* “company” didn’t read as well.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Grown men that congregate late at night, outside a wendyball stadium and chant an obscure name. The name often belongs to a young athletic man from South America or Spain. They stand chanting Pedro or Miguel or Jesus or something similar, for hours and hours into the dead of night. These chanting grown men quite often dress up in some highly flammable nylon outfit that they purchased from SportsDirect for about £3.95.

Quite often they do this in front of television camera’s and the images of these grown men are beamed throughout the country.

WHY????????

Never seen any of this. Totally fail to understand why anyone would make this kind of stuff up just to post their fantasy about being being too cool for school
    Putting hazard lights on because that makes parking on the pavement ok

People who like/don’t like something and think everyone else should like/not like the same things as they do. Why not just enjoy what you like?

Philby

Religion
    The Monarchy
    Teenagers (actuallly anyone under 40) becoming a member of the Conservative Party (and also the Brexit Party)

nickc

all but about half a dozen Kanji .

Bunnyhop

People who don’t give a toss about the environment and carry on walking around with bottled water (to somehow look cool), also coffee in non recyclable cups.

Developers who continue to build luxury, exclusive 4/5 bed homes on green belt, when we need small affordable homes built on brownfield sites (of which there are plenty).

Dog owners that buy them and stick them either in a handbag or a dog pram.

Smokers. Come on it’s been common knowledge for years that its harmful to you and all around you.

People who don’t look after themselves, expecting the NHS to fix everything, (because I’ve paid for it all my life) bad attitude.

timraven

<blockquoteHating people or a group of people for any reason. Individuals makes sense, whole groups I can’t fathom.

Trump
    Boris
    Brexit
    Dogs of any description as pets, it’s a wolf just waiting to take out your throat or your kid’s.

tjagain

Why there is nobeerinthefridge?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Given the evidence of this thread, can I add people who don’t know how to use apostrophe’s to the list?

Cougar

shoe laces that come undone, even when tied tightly in a double knot.

User error. Tie the bow in a reef knot instead of a granny knot (ie, tie the bottom knot under the bow wrong-handed) and you won’t need a double knot even.

..people who say “wendyball”.

I’ll expand this to any “hilarious” term that people persist in using despite it going past its sell-by date several decades ago. “Micro$oft Windoze” for instance, wow, I’ve never heard that one before, did you come up with it all by yourself? And “Magic Granddad” is rapidly joining it in going from rather amusing originally to painfully and tediously unfunny now.

Klunk
    Free Member

the guy walking his dogs in the wood like this….

we saw him half hour later still on it!

Houns

Add people who say “that there London”

franksinatra

Purchasing train tickets

Pet Snakes

Teenage daughter

johnners
    Free Member

Given the evidence of this thread, can I add people who don’t know how to use apostrophe’s to the list?

How arch of you to slip that deliberate error in. You should obviously be asking “may I”.

simondbarnes

People on the internet arguing about banana skins for 2 days.

wordnumb
    Free Member

What we’ll argue about once the banana skins run out.

Klunk
    Free Member

the Endless Zwift adverts….. do smart trainer manufactures chip in with the cost ?

kayak23

Can I get?

No you chronic simpleton. The person you asked is employed to get it for you. 😠

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Cos I finally drank it all.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Bags of Grated Cheese. Buy normal cheese and grate it you lazy gits….
    Small faux 4×4 cars…why?? Unless it’s a Panda of course
    The new Top Gear…BBC it’s over, just let it die
    Girls with mahooosive eyebrows.
    Wasps,…the Nigel Farage of the insect world. Annoying. Unwanted. Nasty..

Gary_C

Jeremy Corbyn.

Cougar

Bags of Grated Cheese. Buy normal cheese and grate it you lazy gits….

One of the few upsides of brexit is that we’ll only be able to buy blocks of cheese. It’ll make Britain grate again…

Girls with mahooosive eyebrows.

Girls who go through what must be a not inconsiderable amount of discomfort and pain to pluck out their eyebrows completely… then draw them straight back on again.

Lionheart
    Free Member

People believing in a flat earth!

maccruiskeen

It’s not a bad look

Hang on a minute – I think my iCloud account has been hacked.

maccruiskeen

The lack of perchypanther on this thread.

Thats perfectly comprehensible. In the fortnight before the English school breaks up anyone in Scotland with children vanishes. All your Centreparcs are belong to us.

doomanic

One of the few upsides of brexit is that we’ll only be able to buy blocks of cheese. It’ll make Britain grate again…

Yoink. I’m stealing that!

Mister-P
    Free Member

“Fat Friday”

You’ve eaten well all week and reward yourself by troughing down pie and chips, undoing your good work. So you spend another 6 days eating well and reward yourself with another pie and chips.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 251 total)

The topic ‘Things you find completely incomprehensible…’ is closed to new replies.