Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)
  • Things you do to deliberately annoy the other half.
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

My current favourite is playing the original version of any song that is sung on x-factor as they are singing it. Just to show her how crap the folk on x-factor really are.

😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

haha, that’s brilliant!

boxelder

Tell her I want to take up expensive, time consuming past times like land yachting………

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Agree with them. On everything. Every time. Enthusiastically. Expand their on their idea. Explain how you can take it further.

Especially when they have said something stupid.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

if i did what SbZ does, i think i’d be spending the rest of the evening outdoors… hmmm… haha!

emma82
    Free Member

Use a new mug every time I make a cup of tea and leave them all in a little cluster on living room floor. Drives him mad 🙂

He calls me sugar tits and farts when we are in bed and that really bugs me

cxi
    Free Member

Freezing your nuts off outside must still be better than the X-Factor though!

br
    Free Member

I didn’t realise that I had to do anything to annoy my other half, I just annoy her.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Dutch ovens

kimbers

she hates it when i leave tins or jars of food upside down in the cupboard, so i do it a lot and then claim i didnt realise ive done it

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Single at the minute, but my favourite thing used to be…

Turn away from them as if you’re looking at someone else and then shove your tongue into your lower lip (chinny face) everytime they say something stoopid.

It’s like you’re conspiring with an imaginary friend who understands how stupid the mrs is.

martymac

in the eminem song ‘the real slim shady’, there is a line that goes ‘put one of those fingers on each hand up’.
    when i was with my ex, i used to just sit there with my thumbs up instead, it would drive her demented!!
    “you KNOW thats not what he meant”
    probly no surprise we’re divorced eh?

iDave
    Free Member

breathe

RealMan
    Free Member

she hates it when i leave tins or jars of food upside down in the cupboard, so i do it a lot and then claim i didnt realise ive done it

😆

Dutch ovens

Careful you don’t follow through..

I just go for the standard constant piss taking whenever she gets something really badly wrong, keeps me amused anyway.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Open the back door ( 😯 ) and throw 3 camelbaks and assortment of cycling shoes out of the kitchen into the back-yard!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

If I get a really skiddy set of white undercrackers after a hard day, I make sure to turn them inside out before I put them in the laundry.

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Breathe?

FoxyChick
    Free Member

If I get a really skiddy set of white undercrackers after a hard day

Is this possible? 8)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Open the back door and throw 3 camelbaks and assortment of cycling shoes out

No, it’s too easy. You can work out what I’d rather see yourselves.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

Freezing your nuts off outside must still be better than the X-Factor though!

of course it would be!

i don’t think i do anything to deliberately annoy her though; well, i KNOW i don’t. some things i do may well annoy her but i definitely don’t do them specifically for that purpose. that’d be pretty sad/weird i think.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Use up all the toilet roll, and don’t change it.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Sleep with her friends and not let her join in

GrahamS

If I get a really skiddy set of white undercrackers after a hard day, I make sure to turn them inside out before I put them in the laundry.

If you’re straight then what the hell are you doing wearing tighty whiteys?
    If you’re gay then why aren’t you taking better care of your ringpiece?

Junkyard
    Free Member

genuine LOL graham superb 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Lordy it’s all gone horribly wrong!

😆

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I invite scrotes from this forum to my house for the weekend

I even went as far as throwing the Single Track World Southern Festival here a few years back (became the Big Bike Bash) but my wife is so wonderful that she accepts it.

Turns out that I annoy her with stuff I don’t even notice.

djglover
    Free Member

Pissing in the night in the dark. I never fail to miss the bowl.

Hohum
    Free Member

djglover – Member
    Pissing in the night in the dark. I never fail to miss the bowl.

and then leave the lid up!

My wife cringes whenever I mention the word “underpants”, as a result it is often dropped into conversations.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Can you stop rummaging through my laundry G, there’s a good chap 😉 I don’t want to have to get another restraining order.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Constantly feel her up and make pervy uuuurrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh noises!

carlos
    Free Member

Nothing deliberatley but everything apparentley

carlos
    Free Member

Ooops double post.

j_me
    Free Member

Tell them its too big even though they know its really the proverbial sausage up a close……

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Exist

fadda

Deliberately annoy her? Clearly, no-one here has met Mrs “fadda…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

no-one here has met Mrs “fadda…

She always seems really pleased to see me… 😆

samuri
    Free Member

I don’t think I do anything on purpose. I annoy her just by doing normal stuff so that’s enough. If you put a gun to my head I’d say, ‘anticipating an argument and avoiding it’.

After you’ve spent a long time with someone, you start to know them incredibly well and I know from very subtle changes in behaviour when my wife is about to kick off for arguments sake. So I’ll deliberately either remove myself or apply controls that will dilute the conflict potential. I can tell just by slight changes in voice tone and discussion topics that my wife is manouvering us towards a row so I divert things.

I expect that’s quite annoying.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

carlos – Member

Ooops double post.
    Saying everything twice? 😆

can-uk
    Free Member

I refuse to take her back since learning that she cheated on me with her cage-fighting hairdresser 😕 .. i think it’s really starting to bug her now! 😈

mieszko
    Free Member

can-uk – Member
    I refuse to take her back since learning that she cheated on me with her cage-fighting hairdresser .. i think it’s really starting to bug her now!

😉

My OH always says that I’m not assertive enough and that when out buying groceries it always takes me ages and I can’t make my mind up etc etc (no complaining when she is out shopping for clothes). She even brought it out when crossing the street that I’m not doing it in an assertive manner 🙂 So I make sure that I’m indecisive to the power of sick, only way to wind her up any day any time 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘Things you do to deliberately annoy the other half.’ is closed to new replies.