• This topic has 176 replies, 73 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by kcr.
Viewing 17 posts - 161 through 177 (of 177 total)
  • Things other people do that annoy/confuse you
  • nealglover
    Free Member

I got sick of trying to explain to the Sky sales people in shopping centres that the most authentic experience is not achieved by sitting on my sofa wearing daft glasses

I think you might be doing something wrong ?

I have been in shopping centres and seen those Sky Sales places loads of times, but have had conversations with them a grand total of Zero times so far.

I just can’t imagine how you are managing to get yourself into conversations on the merits of 3D tv with them repeatedly 😳

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

+100 handybar.

bob_summers

The woman upstairs who puts high heels on when getting out of bed at 6.15 then clatters around in them until leaving at 7.30.

People who cover themselves in free scent at the duty free, then sit next to me on the plane.

Passengers in UK-registered cars at French toll booths counting out the right change before throwing half of it on the road. Then trying to get out but only succeeding in getting stuck halfway while mashing the door against the kerb, the driver’s hands going up in despair.
    Why can’t you just pay with a card like everyone else?

johnx2
    Free Member

Wash cars.

I mean their own cars. Not other people’s for money, which is an obvious motive. I mean it neither annoys nor confuses me really, but it is an utterly pointless thing to do.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Old geezers who whistle in the supermarket

Caught self last time. Soon put a stop to my jollity. But, they did used to have piped music…

Stevet1
    Free Member

People who half ar5ed put a seat belt on in the car – just draped over the shoulder

Does that ever happen?

Yep, two people I know do it. For some reason they object to actually wearing the seatbelt but don’t want to be pulled over by the rozzers and fined.
    I have given up questioning it.

MrSmith
    Free Member

I have been in shopping centres

i don’t get why people willingly do this.

nealglover
    Free Member

I have been in shopping centres

i don’t get why people willingly do this

👍

For me, it saves about a ten minute walk (around the outside) to get to the sandwich shop I like from the office as the shopping centre is perfectly in the way.

But yes, not my favourite places, and I do walk straight through without “shopping”

Cougar

Can we have that swear filter word replacement thing that used to substitute ‘I have nothing of interest to say’ for certain words and phrases back again please?

That never went away.

GavinB

The Orange Order, and for that matter every tin flute playing bunch of swivel-eyed loons who swagger around the towns and cities of the west of Scotland every year.

Just don’t understand their mentality, and their enduring desire to thrive on segregation.

twrch
    Free Member

People who don’t pick up thier dog’s 💩

People who put their dog’s 💩 in a plastic bag and then throw it in a hedge.

DezB
    Free Member

Wash cars.

I mean their own cars. Not other people’s for money, which is an obvious motive. I mean it neither annoys nor confuses me really, but it is an utterly pointless thing to d

I understand washing cars – just like most items folk possess – they are better if kept reasonably clean.
    I don’t understand being utterly anal and obsessive about cleaning cars though, not at all.

People whistling or singing in an open plan office – that really **** annoys me.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Cyclists that ride on a dual carriageway when there’s a perfectly usable cycle path running alongside it.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Walk on the pavements

I know that seems a bit broad, but there is always someone in the way.
    This may be because I live in the middle of Edinburgh though.

boblo
    Free Member

People who use art galleries for a more sophisticated class of selfie.

I’ve read all of those whiney objections above but this one made I larf….

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

People that get really excited about football during a world cup. FTFY

Drivers who tailgate me at 06.30 on my way to work. I assume theyr’e either always late or their job is so awesome they can’t wait to get there.

kcr
    Free Member

Just some of the haul I collected walking down Tinto recently. One of these was carefully placed about 20m from a bin
    null

Viewing 17 posts - 161 through 177 (of 177 total)

The topic ‘Things other people do that annoy/confuse you’ is closed to new replies.