Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Things NOT to eat on an empty stomach….
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Having missed my usual breakfast of toasted multigrain bread this morning, I was feeling a little peckish. Wanting to avoid the company crisp/choccie machine, I dug a pack of ready to eat pickled beetroot out of my bag and scoffed the lot. Amazingly, my white shirt escaped unscathed – my tum however is not too clever. Feels like it’s been written off in a bizarre yachting accident.

Billious, crotchety, out of sorts etc.

What else is not good to eat unless something else has gone before it?

willard

Tequila.

Never eat that on an empty stomach. Or a full stomach for that matter.

Torminalis
    Free Member

LSD

RealMan
    Free Member

Anything that takes a while to prepare, eg: oranges, pineapples, etc. I want to eat it, not play with it.

Also double vodka red bulls.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

8 cans of LCL Pils.

pedalhead
    Free Member

a pint of espresso…?

IanMunro
    Free Member

I never knew there existed pocket sized packets of ready to eat pickled beetroot, or for that matter that there was a market for it.
    Well, that’s one thing I’ve learnt today 🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

Acid or Weed.

philconsequence
    Free Member

jimjimthehumanbin2
    Free Member

😆

today i have been mostly eating (on an empty stomach)….

i did the same with the tiny packets of pickled veg that you get in the chinese supermarket. don’t know why.
    i did the same with jalapeno peppers when in spain. hadn’t eaten all day until dinner time and these were served up first as an aperitif. not a good feeling at all. my stomach felt very acidic.

IA

A load of dried apricots… :-S

An entire parkin… felt like i’d ballasted my stomach :-S

Also, a litre of chocolate ice cream and a few pints of Guinness make for uneasy bedfellows.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Figs or dates. It’s like having smashed ping pong balls blasted out of you at high pressure.

RealMan
    Free Member

It’s like having smashed ping pong balls blasted out of you at high pressure.

😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Things NOT to eat on an empty stomach….’ is closed to new replies.