Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Thieving scumbags Part #9382
  • Riksbar

Anyone sees a red Inbred or black Patriot 66 offered in the Burnley or northwest area, let me know.
    #*^!?s

aldo69
    Free Member

iam from padiham and will keep an eye out, worth checking cash generator in town maybe.

pete

Riksbar

Good thought, thanks

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    z1ppy

What spec & any pictures? Might help in locating your missing kit 🙁

lynchmob
    Free Member

have you looked on ebay there usually that stupid that they will put them on there. worth a look & yes i will listen out mate

konadad
    Free Member

Gumtree is another. i am in accrington so will look out for them

Riksbar

Thanks for the replies guys, I’ll check e-bay gumtree etc as well. Insurance are on it but I’d love to deprive them of any benefit from the bikes and see them nicked.

philfive
    Free Member

I’m in accrington, I’ll keep them peeled. Konadad where about a in accy are you?

crezzy

Live over lumb near waterfoot so will keep my eyes peeled up crownpoint an Lee quarry.like he said put spec up ,don’t want to lynch someone with similar bike by accident

Riksbar

Update on the stolen bikes, it seems it was this guy.

Thankfully he got caught TWOCcing and coughed to stealing my bikes. No joy recovering them but he certainly got what he had coming

The insurance company has paid out and I have the replacements on order but I somehow don’t feel justice has been done. 😕

If your in the Burnley area and have problems in the future, it might be a name to mention.

andrewh
    Free Member

FFS 25 convictions? Why is he allowed out and about again with that many, he’s not going to stop.

Riksbar

Tunesi is not allowed to associate with Oliver Hefford and Scott Dumigan and must not be in control or possession of any pedal cycle, motorbike, scooter, or mini-moto which does not belong to him.

He is also banned from entering any back yard, garage, shed or outhouse or from trying to gain access

Mr Price said the defendant was still subject to a community order. The solicitor added: “He is attending and co-operating with the order and engaging reasonably well.

The lack of high end mountain bikes in my back yard, garage, shed or outhouse would suggest that his lawyer Mr Price isn’t entirely correct.

shedfull
    Free Member

This pisses me off no end because the police KNOW exactly who is in prison and who is out and doing another round of stealing before they get caught again. But they stand in my and your smashed up sheds, looking at the bike shaped holes amngst all the usual shed stuff and they say reassuring but frankly useless things then send you a letter saying “Unfortunately, in this instance…..”.

The job of the police, when it comes to scum stealing your stuff, seems to me to be one of pacifying the public and being tough on the reporting of crime.

Riksbar, I hope you get your bikes back. Print pictures and descriptions and take them to all your local bike shops and the front desks of all the local police stations. Then put up posters everywhere and set up searches on eBay and Gumtree so they email you every day with the details of new sales of whole bikes, frames, forks, wheels, brakes, cranks, etc.

scaredypants

Forensic evidence matched Tunesi’s DNA profile

ewww, you don’t think …. 😳

Riksbar

Not from my garage, the only forensics there was the footprint he’d left in the trap carefully left by my dog 😆

RustySpanner

Anyone have a picture of the delightful Mr Tunesi, or his associates?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Thieving scumbags Part #9382’ is closed to new replies.