Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • They're not for me – honest
  • uplink
    Free Member

Picture the scene
    Wife, daughter, me just about finished our shopping in Tesco, wife & daughter have bought some clothes as well
    They suddenly decide that they need to go back to the clothes dep't & leave me to queue up at the till – by the time it's my turn they're still not back
    So there's all the stuff going along the conveyor along with a skirt and some skimpy looking smalls, the girl on the checkout looks at them & then looks at me.
    Now why couldn't I just smile & let it pass? – I don't know why but I started babbling about them not being for me & my wife's knocking around somewhere etc. I must have sounded a right idiot – she then said "it's fine" I carried on for another 2 minutes or so saying things like "I think she's coming now" as she just kept smiling at me.
    Bloody mrs never did make it back before I finished

What a prat I felt 😳

tails
    Free Member

you a lorry driver fish?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Do they fit?

uplink
    Free Member

Do they fit?

Give me chance – she's not going out till half 8

sc-xc

^ and what time are you coming out?

johnners
    Free Member

let us know in about 6 mins then?

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Theres another post on here about 'mowing the lawn down under'.. maybe you should read it b4 trying them on ?

crispybacon
    Free Member

Theres another post on here about 'mowing the lawn down under'.. maybe you should read it b4 trying them on ?

well they do say 'every little helps'………..

uplink
    Free Member

I've already posted on that thread

it really was funny in Tescos – just one of those moments when you know you should stop digging but don't

crispybacon
    Free Member

is there double Tesco points on ladies/young girls underwear then? 😉

skinnysteel
    Free Member

This thread needs photographs.

alpin
    Free Member

[img]http://research.washingtonhistory.org/images/collections/columbia-collage.jpg[/img]

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘They're not for me – honest’ is closed to new replies.