Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • There's this thing that I don't like, other people liking it annoys me
  • ampthill

What is the point of this sort of thread?

MoreCashThanDash

Attention seeking keyboard warriors innit?

doncorleoni
    Free Member

They have had a bad childhood and need reassurance they are wanted and loved. Apart from you two above….. Everyone is a tango whiskey alpha tango on here.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Even more annoying, there’s this thing I really like that other people have started to like. I was liking it way before them, and now I’m not sure if I can still like it or not.

ampthill

Wells it not everyone and is not that much of a problem. But its not my favorite thing here

Bregante

So what if you don’t like that type of thread? Others apparently do though so I don’t see why you have to start a thread about it. Do these people annoy you?

😉

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Cfh…. Like 29ers? Haaaaa

ampthill

Even more annoying, there’s this thing I really like that other people have started to like. I was liking it way before them, and now I’m not sure if I can still like it or not.

Genius. I’d forgotten that we could tie in the niche thing as well

We also I have randomly bought a product and its must be the best as I own it and like it

ampthill

Bregante

I’m so glad that my blatant hypocrisy has been exposed

Rorschach
    Free Member

Is it my arse?

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Or 650b + 700 oh 26 fat…. 29 plus, half fat…. Full fat…. Really fat…. Obese….

Ha I may aswell turn this back to tires…. It’s going to happen sooner or later

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I have randomly bought a product and its must be the best as I own it and like it

I’ve never tried one, but I read on the Internet that they’re rubbish. Besides, there’s a newer version coming out next year which will be so much better. And it’s going to come in red, FINALLY!

tomhoward

I don’t like it, and here’s a graph to show why you shouldn’t.

akira

I was being annoyed at other people liking things I liked long before all of you, but now it’s too popular so…..erm now I like disliking things that other people dislike. I think.

piemonster

Take a wild guess as to which resort I’m now looking at.

ampthill

It must be rubbish as I haven’t tried and we have always got along fine without it in the past

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Piemonster, it’s rubbish.
    (Ask me over on the other thread, though! )

erm now I like disliking things that other people dislike. I think.

I like that.

scaredypants

see, this is why you morons are not allowed a like button

*shares*

garage-dweller

I like this thread but I don’t like that I can’t work out whether you guys will like that I like it or maybe not like it. I am not sure I like the word like any more. It’s a bit annoying like.

geoffj

CaptainFlashheart – Member

How are you getting on with the iPhone? 🙂

fadda

Oh, and if you disagree with me, I insist on a link to prove your point of view.

If you don’t have a link, that just proves I’m right…

This thread is of no interest to me whatsoever, however I feel it important to post here to let everyone know that I’m not interested. Not even a little bit.

ampthill

Nothing more Singletrack than bumping a thread to say that you’d wish it would go away

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

I really don’t know why people who aren’t interested in this thread post in it, so I thought I’d post just to say I don’t know why they do it.

Is this thread still going?
    Why can’t people just stop posting in it. 🙄

piemonster

image by piemonster, on Flickr

ampthill

If I were to ride Coed y Brenin on a wet Tuesday air temp about 5 degrees what would be the best tyres? (oh and wheel size?)

Scapegoat

Coed y Brenin ? I thought this was about Gisburn.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I remember inches before inches became ‘ers’.

chip
    Free Member

I had a 29er once untill my friend crushed it after calling stampsies.

ampthill

I’m sure 29 was pronounced “twenty nine”

But now its “two nine” how did that happen

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘There's this thing that I don't like, other people liking it annoys me’ is closed to new replies.