Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 111 total)
  • There is a special place in hell for….
  • iamtheresurrection

People who piss all over the seats in public toilets, including kids – scruffy oiks. Parents who don’t teach their kids not to be scruffy oiks.

wheelsonfire1

Crikey, there’s some anger out there, I suppose it’s better than winding each other up on a serious thread. Have a beer all of you and reflect!

Mister-P
    Free Member

People who’s tyre logos don’t line up with their valves

People who don’t understand apostrophes.

wheelsonfire1

Are they the Apostrophes that administrate the Special Place in Hell?

iamtheresurrection

Crikey, there’s some anger out there, I suppose it’s better than winding each other up on a serious thread. Have a beer all of you and reflect!

Actually, add ‘people who tell me to calm down and think about my actions’ when my anger is entirely justified… 😉

wheelsonfire1

@iamtheresurrection – have you reflected then? And are you one of the Apostrophes’?

iamtheresurrection

I’m reflecting now, with alcohol as an emotional crutch.

I don’t comment on grammar and spelling these days as without reading glasses, I can only hope I’m not making many mistakes…

funkmasterp

The **** who overtook a cyclist and a runner on a blind uphill today and almost drove in to us. I gave him the classic **** hand gesture and he slammed on the brakes which caused him to skid. I think he thought, because we were in a Fiat 500L, that I was an old chap and would be intimidated. He drove off when he got a closer look. Absolute selfish prick of a human being.

The set of dickheads all walking dogs off lead at Tittesworth Reservoir despite the dozens of signs asking them not to do so.

wheelsonfire1

@iamtheresurrection Pleased my advice helped! Have a good evening, enjoy the beer/wine/spirit. Tomorrow is another day..

CountZero

People who constantly sniff a runny nose on public transport.

And yes, I did offer him a disposable hankie, but he declined.

He wasn’t Japanese, was he? Seriously, it’s a cultural thing to sniff, and very definitely not seemly to use a tissue or hanky to blow your nose. As I have a cold at the moment, and going through tissues like they’re going out of fashion, keeping on sniffing would drive me nuts. 🤧

Cruise control is a pain if it’s busy unless everyone’s using it.

Even then it’s a pain, because unless all cars have adaptive cruise control, the speed of each car will vary slightly, as I frequently found on trips past Birmingham on the way to Manchester, through a 14-mile 50mph camera-controlled section of the motorway. Jeez, that was ******* tedious! 🥱😴

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Outdoor bloggers who have their backs to the sun, whilst recording themselves.

faz71

The smug Tesla driving bell end who earlier today parked next to a pump at a busy petrol station and then proceeded to do ‘very’ leisurely grocery shop.

5plusn8
    Free Member

Just middle laners. Utter ****. Makes the world a much slower more polluted place. Pull the **** over.

theotherjonv

Fiat 500L designers.

The 500 is a cool car, iconic even. And the modern version is a fabulous reboot of it. But it’s a compromise, they’re not big and they’re not supposed to be. Making it into a four door enlarged mini-MPV ….. call it something else if you want but it’s not a 500 any more.

It’d be like the Beatles reforming, but as a five piece because they didn’t have a synth player in the original.

funkmasterp

Fiat 500L designers.

Are you the guy from earlier today? 😀

Decent car to be given for free by your in laws though and handy for a small family too.

Edukator
    Free Member

It’d be like the Beatles reforming, but as a five piece because they didn’t have a synth player in the original.

Lennon, Mccartney and Harrison all played synth. 🙂

theotherjonv

It’s a very decent car. I don’t have a problem with the car, or the drivers.

It’s not a 500 though; the 500 is not a mini-MPV and the designers / marketeers need to get in the sea.

ElShalimo

Fiat 500 drivers – all variants

fasthaggis

People that say they HATE –>> STW,have a big flounce,then come back with a new user name,the same attitude, and whine on in exactly same manner.

chewkw
    Free Member

People who have intense jealousy over other happy family. Then they go all the way out to break them and succeed. The happy loving family falls apart. Hell fire is too good for these jealous people.

boxelder

Sham celebrities.
    You are crippling the next generation.
    Go and burn slowly in a special place.

Cougar

The lump of who knows what the size of a baked bean that I’ve finally managed to fire into a tissue at the tail end of a two-day sinus headache.

Thanks, body. Love you too.

cb200
    Free Member

The pricks on motorbikes riding all over and wrecking Hemlock MTB trails yesterday. They are official MTB trails and the trail association work hard to keep them in good nick.

BruceWee

People who commute on road bikes with full team kit who think that means they automatically know more about how to ride a bike safely than someone in jeans and a jumper hauling a trailer with two kids.

I’ve been doing this since before you were born, prick, so keep your **** opinions to yourself.

And yes, even if you are coming off a roundabout at 25mph you still have to be ready to stop at pedestrian crossings.

IdleJon

The inventor of the corned beef tin and its lethal key

Yes, but then I wouldn’t have been found crying with laughter at my 18 year old daughter’s attempts to open a tin of CB a few weeks ago. She got the can opener out, I shook my head and pointed to the key. She looked at the key and asked if she needed a hammer as well.. I let it drag on for a while while the guessing became even more ridiculous. 😀

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

4 lap Arena Games Super Sprint races at Crit City, typically 50-100 riders, all in one category.🤮🥵😵

jekkyl

Retired people who clog up shops at the weekend.

5plusn8
    Free Member

Retired people who clog up shops at the weekend.

And clog up the roads during commuting time. FFS

mattsccm
    Free Member

Anyone with a political interest. All news journalists, anyone who even mildly disagrees with me and those dimwits who when approaching from the left at the top of a T junction who flash you out when turning right to save doing the corner properly.

Flaperon

People who sit in their cars with the engine running while eating their lunch.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Rent-a-gobs who’ve been pulled from obscurity after a lifetime’s mediocrity and are given air time thanks to their edgy and usually ill-informed views. Thus far we’ve had Lowri Turner exhumed to discuss extinction rebellion, Right Said Fred objecting to epidemiologists etc. That awful Durham student woman can get in the sea too.

Cougar

People who record videos in portrait.

chewkw
    Free Member

LOL! That’s true.

kayak23

People with a bang and crackle map on their 1 litre shitebox car.

ElShalimo

People who put their poorly secured recycling out the night before even though the forecast is very windy. Their stuff gets blown all over the place but they’re too important to pick up their own litter afterwards ‘cos they think the Wombles will do it for them. The rest of the street then has their plastic crap flying around for a day or two.

Parents who drive cars the size of Belgium and park them at jaunty angles blocking the road near the school but they live 5 mins walk away and it would be quicker to walk there. There’s no wonder you and little Oliver and Savannah are obese. It’s not your hormones it’s because you’re lazy idiots.

Guess who lives on a windy hill 100m from a  school?

gardentiger
    Free Member

Whoever made the decision to use shrink wrap on sets of brake pads. When that stuff does its biz around the pad spring it can take longer to get it out of the packaging and clean than it does to fit the pads.

People who drop litter.

And a slightly hotter corner for those who actually make money out of fly tipping.

Priti Patel – although she probably already has a second job as a non-exec director of hell – and takes advantage of its offshore status for tax purposes.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Disposable barbecues. And coal.

Bruce

Manchester City Council and British Cycling for building a cycle track around our local park, ruining all the quiet bits and building some lovely features in an SBI.
    Class act I don’t object to building infostructure but some level of environmental sensitivity would be nice.

gardentiger
    Free Member

People who go squealing to the STW mods when a debate isn’t going their way.

chakaping
    Free Member

Loving some of the pettiness here, great work.

I’d like to nominate people who sit in their car with the engine running, especially outside a school (there are always a few) and even more especially when it’s perfectly pleasant outside anyway.

Have you not used a smartphone?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 111 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.