Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • There are some randomly angry people out there
  • jeffl

So popped round the corner to the barbers today to get the boy’s hair cut. Due to lits on numbers I was stood outside. It’s basically a high street of a suburb/village, butchers, bakers, grocers, cafe etc.

Anyway a Land Rover Discovery drives past in slow traffic. Nice V8 burble and vaguely jacked up. Had a look at it as it was vaguely interesting. Anyway driver shouts out the window “What the **** are you looking at!”

I just shook my head and laughed. Don’t understand why some people are so angry all the time, maybe he was having a bad day 😀

stumpy01

It’s often the people in the really ostentatious cars or with their stereo blasting that respond like that as well.

It begs the question, why don’t they drive around in something less likely to draw attention?

falkirk-mark

You should have said ‘some t0553r in a jeep’

edward2000
    Free Member

When he was looking at you he was actually looking in the mirror.

Narcissist I bet

Steelfreak
    Free Member

The correct answer would have been “not a lot… “

mogrim

“Some **** in a van”

PhilO
    Free Member

“I don’t know, but it’s looking back” was the favoured response when I was at school.

matt_outandabout

“Ronnie f******g Pickering”

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

You’re all wrong, the OP responded perfectly.

ernielynch

Yup, there’s nothing an angry person hates more than someone laughing at them.

tewit
    Free Member

Had the pleasure of having to walk on a right of way across a golf course today with one of the kids. All friendly when asking if we were on the path, just one idiot shouted at us to get out of the way, when not sure of the way to go. He was feeding his face at the time. Good walk spoiled I suppose.

Northwind

“Nice Jimny!”

Sandwich

The correct answer is “I don’t know the label has fallen off”.

garage-dweller

Sandwich has it!

CountZero

The correct answer is “I don’t know the label has fallen off”.

That goes back to when I was at school, I think. So about fifty years!

finbar
    Free Member

“Is that your [boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/child/dog] in the passenger seat? No wonder you’re angry.”

Sandwich

That goes back to when I was at school, I think. So about fifty years!

The old ones are the oldest!

csb

Point at their rear wheel with a worried expression. That’ll leave them thinking it’s about to fall off.

maccruiskeen

maybe he was having a bad day

That’s his one life and he’s living it.

bigblackshed

That’s his one life and he’s living it.

wbo
    Free Member

When my eldest son was small he’d point at expensive SUV’s and shout ‘monster truck!’

Yes, there are lots of angry people. Feel sorry for them

stevextc
    Free Member

Point at their rear wheel with a worried expression. That’ll leave them thinking it’s about to fall off.

Funny thing is I’ve given up bothering doing that for real…
    Last time I bothered was a ladder on the roof with the front strap holding it down completely streaming behind and the ladder straining against the wind and back strap… got a gob full of what I assume was abuse given the hand gestures that went with it…

grum
    Free Member

These guys seem randomly angry for no reason https://twitter.com/BunbegB/status/1393683816175349764

neilc1881
    Free Member

Driving home from riding yesterday and someone pulls up alongside pointing and wound his window down, automatically assumed the worst. Turns out I’d left my gloves and a pair of riding glasses on the step at the back of the van! Only driven 5 miles with them balanced there! People aren’t all bad.

dyna-ti

These guys seem randomly angry for no reason https://twitter.com/BunbegB/status/1393683816175349764

Rangers supporters attacking each other, no surprise there then.
    When I was wee, I was at the Saltmarket with my Dad and the orange walk was on. First I’d ever seen it and asked Dad, Why are that all scarred? Most of the bandsmen have big slash marks on their faces. Dad said, They do that to each other.

😕

zanelad
    Free Member

“You, ya c×××” in fully Paddy Cosidine mode.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘There are some randomly angry people out there’ is closed to new replies.