Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • theiving scum
  • neilnevill
    Free Member

Tits.
    Just heard that my parents, on holiday in Portugal, have been turned over in the rental villa. Credit cards, cash,a phone, nexus 10 tablet, UK home house keys, hire car keys gone.
    That’s a holiday ruined.
    Hope this doesn’t scare them to much but worried that 2 aging parents will now be to scared to enjoy their remaining years.

Tablet was on my gmail account so Google now set to push an anti theft remote control app of it connects. Wish their was an option to make it explode!
    Grrrr.

Dark-Side

absolute, utter ****. I hope your folks are ok mate.

stumpy01

Nightmare. Hope your parents aren’t too shaken by it.

My parents’ house got done over while they were on holiday in the US.
    luckily they are such luddites, there was nothing of value worth nicking. The police reckon they were after iPads, laptops etc.
    Anything of value like jewellery was locked in a well hidden, small safe.

plyphon
    Free Member

Happened to us while we were in Spain.

Turns out there was a special way to lock the iron bars over the doors etc which we were not shown how to do properly by the villa hire rep. The police reckon they were watching for when a new set of tourists moved in to see if they knew how to lock properly…

Pretty horrible feeling coming back to your clothes emptied out everywhere. My dad lost a pretty expensive rolex. I had anything of worth on me, so didn’t personally loose anything.

“Luckily” was on our last day. Made that last nights sleep a bit awkward though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘theiving scum’ is closed to new replies.