The ye olde…”Whats it worth ” gag….with piccies

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale The ye olde…”Whats it worth ” gag….with piccies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The ye olde…”Whats it worth ” gag….with piccies
  • oldgrump08

Bikes look a little low (I reckon somebody’ll have your arm off for the Niota at that price), parts look a little high.

PROLINE85

Prices for the frames seem a tad low, but parts seem fair enough. Just a case of trial and error, if the prices are too high they won’t sell.

Looks like you have XTR 970 shifters on the Niota If so consider them sold! I’ll buy the XTR shifters imediately, emails in my profile.

psychle

What size is the Niota? Looking for a frame for my wife and it might fit the bill, esp. at £350 🙂 If you decide to sell that is of course 🙂

joe1983

I’d take the niota off you. Assuming the rear end was replaced due the weld cracking probs they’ve had? How the current one holding up?

Just beaten – if phsyche doesn’t take I will

b a c o n

OK, I have a potential move to the US on the cards with work, North Hills, LA. Where I def wont need a Rigid Ti SS Hardtail…and something bigger than a 4″ / 5″ Full Suss.

So I’m looking to punt on EVERYTHING off of the bikes below. I reckon the bars, stems, posts, brakes, rigid forks will go no probs. But what are the following worth, all it very good condition. Reckon I’m close??

Litespeed Obed Ti (LRG) incl the rediculously priced SS drop outs 4 months old – £800 ?

2008 Litespeed Niota Al + RP23 (LRG) with new back end, Can adjust travel from 4″ – 5″. Pretty light, great frame. – £350

2009 Fox 32 Talas RLC (std QR, used for about 200 miles!) – £350

2008 Crossmax SLR ISO Disc – £400

2008 Chris King ISO Wheelset in PINk with 819 rims (tubeless) SS Rear with 16t CK sprocket. – £350

What say thee?

mashiehood

bacon YHM

PROLINE85

You have mail reg shifters.

Cheers

lank45

Hi how long is the steerer on the Fox forks please.Thanks

b a c o n

Steerer is 215mm I think.

PROLINE85

Are you up for selling the shifters?

Cheers

b a c o n

PROLINE – Not sure at the mo. I’ll let you know shortly.

Thanks

joe1983

Any news on the niota? Ta

b a c o n

Just waiting on a decision. Will get back to you shortly.

PROLINE85

Sent you a couple of emails Bacon, keep me posted.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘The ye olde…”Whats it worth ” gag….with piccies’ is closed to new replies.