Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The xmas day argument thread.
  • For those of us spending the day alone and therefore unable to have the traditional xmas day family argument, here’s your opportunity to blow the most trivial event out of all proportion and fall out with a load of people you’ve hardly met over the past year with a virtual argument via the wonders of the interweb.

I’d like to start by asking who put the toilet roll in the holder with the tail end closest to the wall ?
    Everybody knows the tail should be furthest from the wall.
    You have to go and spoil the whole day for everyone don’t you ? 👿

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

The midlands are a crap place full of tossers,
    Trailquests are for losers,
    and Graham is a name only a muppet could have.

donsimon
    Free Member

@ OP, you’ve gotta be joking, right? Furthest from the wall, MTG you have no class.

TooTall
    Free Member

Christmas – not xmas – peasant.

Waderider
    Free Member

here’s your opportunity to blow the most trivial event out of all proportion and fall out with a load of people you’ve hardly met

Sounds like a summary of why this forum has become a less nice place to be over the years. Replace ‘event’ with ‘opinion’.

igm

Certainly no engineer – any engineer could tell you tail end by wall pulls the roll gently away from wall as you grab it allowing it to turn; tail away from wall swings it into wall jamming it and making wipage a little longer and more involved process.

TooTall
    Free Member

Away from the wall presents the sheets in the most forward and easily accessable position – whch is best when talking about this sort of thing. You don’t want anything further away or sub-optimal.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Use old copies of The Sun instead of bog roll. It’s far cheaper.

RealMan
    Free Member

Well we wouldn’t be having this argument if someone had bought me what I actually wanted for Christmas.

igm

I’m sorry TooTall – you may have some nice bikes but you know nothing, I repeat nothing, about bog roll

RealMan
    Free Member

Use old copies of The Sun instead of bog roll. It’s far cheaper.

Only if you’re such a chav you buy the sun in the first place.

TheFlyingOx

One generally leaves this particular conundrum to the Groom of the Stool. All matters lavatorial fall under his bailiwick.

TooTall
    Free Member

igm – I can’t possibly condone your sort of activity – putting toilet roll further away from the user than is necessary. Hanging the available sheets closer to the wall means more chance of fumbling and leaving cooties on said wall. Your poor personal hygine gives me grave cause for concern.
    Engineers are prone to solutions that are less-than-bleedin-obvious – but have been engineered!

bassspine
    Free Member

one’s butler uses a silken sheet on a silver reticule. peasants

househusband

Are we scrunchers or folders..? Surely this is something trivial over which we could argue..?

donsimon
    Free Member

One has someone to take a dump on one’s behalf, one does not partake in such base acitivies as dumping, peasant!

Hairychested
    Free Member

You could wipe your behind with the fresh snow. Or get the other half to do it for you.

aP
    Free Member

You don’t use Izal medicated?

TooTall
    Free Member

You don’t use Izal medicated?

Then ‘scrunching’ is the only option. Ouchy!

bassspine
    Free Member

one sheet of izal, tear finger sized hole in middle, stick finger through hole. wipe ringpiece with finger, use izal to clean finger. Don’t forget to clean under the nail!

avdave2

Towards the wall is fine if you live in a trailer and sleep with your sister.

coastkid
    Free Member

😮

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSDj7bjAv2s[/video]

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘The xmas day argument thread.’ is closed to new replies.