Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The word “supergroup” has rarely been more overused…
  • Northwind

I mean, it’s the dude from Frightened Rabbit, one of the other dudes from Frightened Rabbit, some guy from the Editors that used to be in Yourcodenameis:Milo, and his brother. But still, I’m liking this, in its Biffy Mogwairo way

Also, that well looks like my garage

legend
    Free Member

mastersystem should be two words – out.

Northwind

Correct

thepurist

The big question – is the front man a bell end or a decent sort?

zippykona

Nothing wrong with the music though.

shermer75
    Free Member

Good to see there’s an even more obscure supergroup than The Moonlandingz

Compiled from members of the Eccentronic Research Council and Fat White Family

sbob
    Free Member

Musical blancmange.

There are only two supergroups I entertain; the Travelling Wilburys and Mr Bungle.

Everything else is just so boring.

ETA: tried to give the first vid a second go, but it’s teenage garage band music. YAWN!!!

funkmasterp

Audioslave’s first two albums were pretty good and A Perfect Circle are also decent. I never understood the term supergroup, it’s just musicians doing their thing. I’ll give mastersystem a go as I like Frightened Rabbit. I’d have called it Mega Drive though.

scud
    Free Member

Enjoyed the Them Crooked Vultures album when it came out, even if it was quite low key, Dave Grohl, Joshua Homme and John Paul Jones is quite a group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Them_Crooked_Vultures

angeldust
    Free Member

There are only two supergroups I entertain; the Travelling Wilburys and Mr Bungle.

Not sure if you are being serious, and I love the band, but how were Mr Bungle a supergroup?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The word “supergroup” has rarely been more overused…’ is closed to new replies.