Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • The Wiggins effect – More MAMILs on the road
  • MrSmith
    Free Member

Anyone noticed an increase in helmets?

A lot more bell-ends out on the streets.

mattsccm
    Free Member

I like to think that MAMILs are those who have bought a bike after selling their superbike and have yet to take up golf. Those of us who are middle aged and wear lycra because we were doing it when lycra was the new fangled stuff to replace wool are not MAMILs. (Please tell me we are not!) After all I was riding on the roads when Merckx was still racing. 😆

wonnyj
    Free Member

Yes a few more mamils, but also a few more families as well

Local bike shop is pissed off that key staff member is off on his holidays during key post-TDF + Olympic boom period

all good 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    loum
    Free Member

Please tell me we are not!

Sorry. Can’t do that. 😉

angryratio
    Free Member

It provides great entertainment. It means more people look at me with disgust on my flat pedal equiped, ugly gas pipe tube singlespeed roadie thing.

MrOvershoot

mattsccm – Member

I like to think that MAMILs are those who have bought a bike after selling their superbike and have yet to take up golf. Those of us who are middle aged and wear lycra because we were doing it when lycra was the new fangled stuff to replace wool are not MAMILs. (Please tell me we are not!) After all I was riding on the roads when Merckx was still racing.

Me too I started racing in Merckx last competitive year, sadly then I was exactly the build of Wiggins now I’m closer to Merckx as he is now 🙁

rOcKeTdOg

thisisnotaspoon – Member

rOcKeTdOg – Member
    Who is Wiggins?

Some bloke who’s more important than you.

well that hardly narrows it down there are loads of those 🙄

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘The Wiggins effect – More MAMILs on the road’ is closed to new replies.