Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • The whose riding where weekend whatever you want thread….
  • stratobiker
    Free Member

Is knottie on hols?

I shall be mostly….
    Out with the roadies tomorrow for a loop around the lanes of the Charente.
    Followed by a few French beers.

Sunday is a VTT Rando on the Correze – Haute Vienne border. Only 38kms, but it’ll be good and fast as a race! 🙂
    Followed by good nosh and more beer/wine. Tis obligatoire! 🙂

How’s about you lot?

mrsflash
    Free Member

Loop of Coniston. First time on an mtb for about a month so am looking forward to it.

sheldona
    Free Member

Local tomorrow with the dog
    FOD Sunday with Mrssheldona

domino

Dales ride from Austwick tomorrow.

elliptic
    Free Member

Up with the larks to drive from Somerset to Cumbria.

Bowderdale loop from Sedbergh.

Round to mum’s for home cooked tea 🙂

phildowling
    Free Member

Local blast tonight over the Garth
    Quick one after work tomorrow
    Brecon with MrsDowling to be on Sunday weather dependent 🙂

flatback
    Free Member

turbo trainer both days, recovering from back problem, watching the liege classic and moto gp on tv, after 10 weeks off bike, physio and surgeon say i mightt be able to go for a ride on the flat next weekend, i live in south wales there is no flat!!!!

timraven

Working tonight until 1am.

Local thrash tmw and then Afan on Sunday 😀

franki
    Free Member

No plans as yet…

markenduro
    Free Member

Bike pub crawl tonight, enduro6 night timetrial tomorrow night, enduro6 as half of a pair on sunday

RepacK
    Free Member

Beers tonight then possibly The Gap route in Brecon & Afan after – as long as the weather is 8) then all will be 😀

clareymorris

MrsF are you looping Saturday or Sunday?
    We are doing Coniston on Sunday 🙂

mrsflash
    Free Member

Saturday Clarey so we won’t see you 🙁

lowey

Deejay’s STW Swaledale ride on Sunday… cant wait!

clareymorris

Buggerations – we usually go out on a Saturday 🙁

Have fun – the riding conditions are fantastic at the mo. Are you bringing your lovrly Voodoo?

TimP
    Free Member

Forecast tomorrow is for heavy rain here (surprise!), and all my mates are scared they might shrink if they get wet or something, so looks like a road ride tomorrow on me tod, and maybe a decent (muddy) ride on Sunday. Beers tonight with the lady friend to talk about important stuff…

rickmeister

Burma Rd Aviemore for our team.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

cannock today

cwm carn tomorrow

road sunday i think

mrsflash
    Free Member

no, juliana

aw
    Free Member

Beer and curry tonight. Tomorrow my six year old daughter’s birthday and then Sunday might get out for a blast around North downs in Kent 🙂

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Phil blast over the Garth .. haven’t been there in years! Do the big drops off down the back still exist? Or did I just call them “big drop offs” as I was only 15 and newish to MTBing!???

I will mostly be riding The Atlas Mountains, Morocco for a week with cycleactive!! I’ll let you all know what it’s like when I’m back!

boobs

Cymcarn. 😀

clareymorris

Hey Munque………will be great to hear about Morocco, make sure you take planty of photos to show us all, and if Rich is guiding you say hi 🙂

taka
    Free Member

doin swaledale aswell n maby loop of hebdenbridge tomorrow

Surfr
    Free Member

Summit @ Nant tonight
    ClimachX @ Mach tomorrow if I’m not too hungover
    Continental @ Nant early Sunday morning

Then a rest week before the Dyfi maybe with some light Turbo spinning.

knottie8
    Free Member

Im riding the stw group ride on the Purbecks . Somewhere new to me,Im looking forward to it big time.

markc123
    Free Member

Lee Quarry or Llandegla to shake down the new bike (its got a bouncy bit at the back!), the Sunday be Delamere…

Knackering my foot running tonight wasn’t part of the plan though.

trail_rat
    Free Member

tomorrow early doors ride to dundee and back on the road to deliver some parts to a mate. 50k or so easy

sunday aberfoyle SXC. shiting my self …first race with the big boys !

stratobiker
    Free Member

Sounds like some of you’s have a great weekend planned!

Bon week-end a tous!

Have a great one.

Lets all report back on Monday, or if hungover on Tuesday…

Tim – hope the important stuff talk work out good!!! 🙂

SB 😉

marsdenman
    Free Member

STW Dales trip on Sunday – riding in the Dales and erm, meeting random blokes of t’internet all new to me ….. 😀
    Riding aboard the good ship DIY tomorrow…. 🙄

paule
    Free Member

Going out for a gentle potter around the local trails in Rivelin Valley tomorrow.

Doesn’t sound much, but it’ll be my 1st time back on the bike since my lower back went into spasm 12 days ago so I’m excited! Today was my 1st day without painkillers, and I’ve had a week off the diazepam, so I’m feeling clear of head and happy!

chvck
    Free Member

Playing in the dyfi forest on sunday,
    Might try to fit a cheeky summit loop in at nant tomorrow if time permits!

tommytowtruck

A local one round Rivington and Healy Nab including the new-ish trails this afternoon – a bit windy but warm and dry. Tempted to take the mud tyres off but it might just ruin everything and make it rain!
    Supposed to be going for a gentle pootle locally (again!)tomorrow afternoon with a mate who is just getting into riding.

catnash
    Free Member

Brechfa/Trawscoed Sat,Mon,Tue,Weds and Thursday, 90% of the routes will be diferent.

phildowling
    Free Member

Munqe-chick – Yeah theres a few drops over there, the main descent was in the mag the other day called the scaphoid trail. More steps than anything but still sketchy 😯

Some cracking trails around the area from super steep to narrow off chamber fun 😀

kennyp
    Free Member

Burma Rd with Rick and a few others for me tomorrow. Then camping up there somewhere and going to the Laggan demo day on Sunday as I’m in the market for a new bike.

aviemoron
    Free Member

Mmmmm, tricky one, depends on how many brownie points I want to trade in with the missus! Might get a wee play on mtb early tomorrow (like 7am-ish!) Then really holding out for a “proper” mtb ride on sun involving mountains, etc.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Saturday – Exmoor based in Snaps’ route over Selworthy and Dunkery

thefallguy
    Free Member

Dalby Red and bits of black tomorrow 😀
    Sunday local cheeky trail loop From S81 9EB

jedi

bmx roadtrip today visiting 4 skateparks in the sun.

bmx and herts tmrw

herts sunday

🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘The whose riding where weekend whatever you want thread….’ is closed to new replies.