Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • The walking dead thread
  • bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Anyone else been waiting for its return? Thought it was good last nite…gonna watch it again as its recorded…it’ll hopefully replace breaking bad that I’ve just finished…my Lincoln is a good actor me thinks…

mbr30
    Free Member

I’ve been waiting for it coming back. Really enjoyed last nights episode! Liked the zombies in their protective gear!

Wookster

Pants missed it……….. It must be repeated though?

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Yep Sunday I think…

raccoon
    Free Member

I was expecting a double episode to kick it off, but it was a brilliant start to the new season.

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

My lady friend is big into it, so I’ve watched bits and bats. It’s good sometimes but I can’t get over how utterly unforgivably hopeless every single character is in a zombocalypse scenario. I’d be at least a billion per cent better at not getting deaded…

Pigface
    Free Member

Thought they dealt with the gap in time from the end of the last series really well. Really enjoyed it, will he die or is chopping off a leg enough 😕

fluxhutchinson
    Free Member

No spoilers eh Pigface?

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

I reckon he buys it but I’m just guessing….

mbr30
    Free Member

I think it’s excellent. I am legend could have been so much better if they had gone down the same route.

Pigface
    Free Member

No spoiler at all, no names mentioned.

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

It’ll be good when merle reappears,…..

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

If last nights episode is anything to go by the rest of the series should be a cracker. Thought the second series lost its way a bit.

onandon
    Free Member

Where can I view series 1 and 2 online for free on an iPad?
    I missed quite a bit so I need to catch up.

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Yep me too…it’s sposed to be more pacey this series

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Yep me too…it’s sposed to be more pacey this series

?

Less chatter – More splatter.

konabunny
    Free Member

If you’re into the Walking Dead, consider downloading Talking Dead, which is a companion/fan show. http://www.amctv.com/shows/talking-dead

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

done thats quite good too…

OrmanCheep
    Free Member

After a fantastic Episode 1, predictions for tonight’s episode:

Carl’s hat goes missing. All of Rick’s gang spend the entire episode and most of Season 3 looking for it.

It finally shows up in Episode 10. A zombie is wearing it.

No zombies are shot in this episode.

Really hope this is not the case.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

well season 3 first episode beat 90% of season 2

the bit where they went into the main prison using hand to hand was brilliant.

also please can we kill off the girl who was in prison break…. she is sooooooooooooooooo annoying!!

brakes
    Free Member

WHAT!?! How have I missed this? Was it on C5?

AlasdairMc

FX

chunkypaul
    Free Member

caught it last night on the FX HD channel – zombies in riot gear! excellent!

chomp
    Free Member

saw episode two this morning – and it doesn’t disappoint

OrmanCheep
    Free Member

Monkeyboy (if that is your real name),
    I agree whole heartedly. She is a right miserable cow.

I know she proposed it herself, but a Walker foetus clawing its way out of her belly would be the perfect way to dispatch her.

She was pretty fit in Prison Break too.

Chunkypaul… I love riot gear zombies too. After playing Left 4 Dead 2 for a bit recently, I was saying to myself, “NO, you’ve got to mellee the riot zombies so they turn around, then you can shoot them in the back.

fluxhutchinson
    Free Member

Wtf when was the 2nd episode on.

DT78
    Free Member

Any idea when it will be on ‘normal’ telly?

fluxhutchinson
    Free Member

10pm FX friday, but if i can watch it somewhere now…

fluxhutchinson
    Free Member

Any thoughts on last nights episode? should a new thread be started which says *SPOILERS*?

crush83
    Free Member

I can’t comment on last night’s without spoilers

sobriety
    Free Member

It’s quite fun reading this thread having read the comics, if they follow them more closely (which they’ve said they were going to do) you guys are in for a treat.

crush83
    Free Member

I have been on the romers and lurkers forum and there is interesting stuff on there

Pigface
    Free Member

As I said on the other Walking Dead thread episode 2 😯 holy crap.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Enjoying the new series which seems to be a return time form. Second series was a bit poo.

Hoping for a few twists and surprises this season and hopefully the demise of the bird from prison break.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

well watched the first two episodes of season 3 and i think just those two were better than th ewhole of seaosn 2.

FINALLY……. Rick turns to the dark side and has become ‘dont give a sh*T man’, killing off the lead prisoner guy was a great scene!

all we need now is for his mrs to be killed off in the next episode and its looking sweet.

Lifer
    Free Member

Just watched episode 3 and have to say David Morrissey is superb as the Governor. Another great episode.

Pigface
    Free Member

He’s a nutter 😆 good episode not as breathless as the first two but how sinister is he.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

Holy crappola!

Haze

Clearing out the shite to make way for some more interesting characters.

Won’t be missed, really dull character (Lori, not t’other guy).

Wookster

Need to see how this all develops now, not sorry to see Lori go. Will be intrested to see how it works out with the Govener.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘The walking dead thread’ is closed to new replies.