• This topic has 17 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by enfht.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The US eclipse is god's way of letting Trump and his supporters know……
  • geetee1972
    Free Member

….that he is not best pleased with them. Not one bit.

But seriously, wouldn’t it be fun to start this rumour. I mean it wouldn’t be hard and it would be deliciously ironic given the religious zealotry a lot of his far right supporters are guilty of.

Junkyard
    Free Member

they will just think he is not pleased because he is too liberal

the-muffin-man

FAKE NEWS! 😯

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Meanwhile back in the UK Big Ben’s so upset about Brexit he’s sulking in silence for a few years! 😆

poah
    Free Member

he should be more pissed about people calling them rare

CountZero

“The celebratory nature regarding the eclipse brings to my mind the Babylonian King Belshazzar who threw a drunken feast the night the Medes and Persians crept under the city gate. While Belshazzar and his friends partied, they were oblivious to the impending danger. Belshazzar wound up dead the next day, and the Babylonian empire was destroyed.”

That’ll be the North Koreans, then… 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

Isn’t it just that big planet that’s going plummet into earth on the 23rd Sept… just having a flyby…

Makes ya fink.

enfht
    Free Member

Sooooo, American Christians are Nazis whereas islamic doctrine for example is not in the least bit fascist in nature.

Are you some sort of warped chatbot or do you actually possess a brain?

Bet your Antifa!

ROFL ‘copter.

GrahamS

Sooooo, American Christians are Nazis

Are they? Blimey. News to me. Where did you hear that then?

whereas islamic doctrine for example is not in the least bit fascist in nature.

No, I think you’re wrong there. Radical Islamic doctrine certainly has plenty of fascist aspects.

(As does Radical Christian doctrine)

Bet your Antifa!

What do you bet my Antifa?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

…. meanwhile…. being played on repeat in enfhts mothers basement

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA[/video]

kimbers

What’s that thing you shouldn’t do during an eclipse?

Smartest guy in town….

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-watching-solar-eclipse-20017-photos-2017-8

GrahamS

“Eclipse glasses are fake news put out by liberal science types. What do they know? I stare at my sunbed lamps all the time”

(I’d love to hear that Trump has to take a few days off due to temporary retinal damage 😆 )

alpin
    Free Member

this content is not available on this country domain due to a legal complaint*

* i’m in germany 😆

cloudnine
    Free Member

what_tyres
    Free Member
    geetee1972
    Free Member

Sooooo, American Christians are Nazis whereas islamic doctrine for example is not in the least bit fascist in nature.

Are you some sort of warped chatbot or do you actually possess a brain?

Bet your Antifa!

ROFL ‘copter.

Rather like Trump looking at the eclipse I find myself wondering where the hell that came from!

enfht
    Free Member

Oooh, can I play….your mother’s basement has a soiled mattress covered in punter’s sex wee.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘The US eclipse is god's way of letting Trump and his supporters know……’ is closed to new replies.