Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 84 total)
  • The Ugliest Newspaper in Britain
  • kimbers

after reading that wikipedia entry i think hes just a massive piss-taking troll

he’ll be moving on to the lizards next

fervouredimage
    Free Member

The ending reminds me of that scene in The Dark Knight when the Joker makes that video of himself torturing that ‘wannabe vigilante’ whilst threatening to kill someone each day. I’m assuming that is where this series of vids is going?

Lifer
    Free Member

kimbers – Member
    after reading that wikipedia entry i think hes just a massive piss-taking troll

I think he’s just a massive arse!

Condell has spoken favourably of Geert Wilders[45] and has described the Quran as hate speech

Condell has been resolute and outspoken in his opposition to the development of Park51, near the site of the 11 September 2001 World Trade Center attack, in lower Manhattan. On 4 June 2010, he released a video titled “No Mosque at Ground Zero”

xiphon
    Free Member

Surprised if he hasn’t been arrested with something like inciting racial hatred (or religious equivalent)

headfirst
    Free Member

His wikipedia entry paints a picture of an objectionable arse. Seems he has it in for everyone. And he supports UKIP, nuff said.

…and he’s a fascist and a crank.

GrahamS

“…Peace!.. and so on.. and so forth… yeah!”

What a fantastic nobstain finale!

Sonor
    Free Member

I remember this bloke from a few years back.

I thought he had died.

Lifer
    Free Member

Finally watched (some) of it. What a douche!

So Spongebob I’m guessing from the ‘one of the finest’ and using his first name that you’re a fan?

Could you post the rest of his top 5 please?

I’m up for a giggle.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So Spongebob I’m guessing from the ‘one of the finest’ and using his first name that you’re a fan?

And I’m guessing that this thread hasn’t quite gone as Spongebob might have hoped ?

Lifer
    Free Member

😆

Coyote
    Free Member

Please don’t tell me that Spongebob is a *fan* of this ****???

Seriously would anyone other that an avid Daily Mail reader find anything he says credible?

nick1962
    Free Member

Is he one of the banned Big Hitters?

grum
    Free Member

He’s not a banned big hitter, his alias on here – Zulu-Eleven – is still going strong.

crankboy
    Free Member

What a poor disadvantaged and vunerable man.

bullheart
    Free Member

That’s my favourite ‘awkward last three seconds of a ranty video’ ever.

Peace. er, and other things. Groovy.

johnners
    Free Member

That’s my favourite ‘awkward last three seconds of a ranty video’ ever.

Well, he’s published the video himself so one assumes what we’re looking at is exactly how he wants to be seen.

As a colossal douche.

unklehomered
    Free Member

“yyeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh.”

to me said in much the same way as

“…and a nice chianti – f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f…”

scuzz
    Free Member

Surprised if he hasn’t been arrested with something like inciting racial hatred (or religious equivalent)

I very very much hope he doesn’t.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You think people who incite racial hatred shouldn’t be arrested ?

Or do you think he has never been guilty of inciting racial hatred ?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I used to enjoy his anti-islamic fundamentalism/terrorist rants immensley, but Pat, Pat – Guardian readers?

Seriously? Who cares?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Oh, and as to the rest of it: *ahem*…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19274866

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I quite often end up with a ‘film of filth’ on my duvet, but I don’t know about one on my soul. And I’m not trying to start another boringly predictable religion thread here, but I wouldn’t have thought that ‘souls’ would have been very high on Pat’s agenda. 😕

scuzz
    Free Member

Or do you think he has never been guilty of inciting racial hatred ?

This, from what little I’ve seen of his 100 or so videos. I find aggressive atheists as hypocritical as many, but don’t want him silenced any more than I want evangelical Christians and hard-core Muslims silenced.

unklehomered
    Free Member

I’ll be honest I only watched a couple, but I am for freedom of speech, and that can’t be limited or it isn’t freedom of speech. I like my nutters up front and where I can see them, discredit, and mock them.

But the following of his youtube channel is worrying. especially if they particularly believe his 6 minute islam rant. But I would prefer he be mocked and discredited by intellegent arguement, than made a marter and arrested. Cos lets be honest, He’d bloody love that.

one of those video mash ups rearranging his words would be perfect, just the job infact.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

This, from what little I’ve seen of his 100 or so videos. I find aggressive atheists as hypocritical as many, but don’t want him silenced any more than I want evangelical Christians and hard-core Muslims silenced.

Well I’ve only seen a couple of his videos and could only be bothered to watch 3 mins of this one, so can’t comment.

But I certainly don’t have a problem with evangelical Christians and hard-core Muslims being arrested if they incite hatred.

Since inciting racial hatred first became illegal in the 1960s that principle has been extensively built on and the police and authorities now tend to take hate crimes very seriously.

This situation has widespread public support as people realise and accept that everyone has the right to live free of hate and persecution, and that a harmonious society is to the benefit of the overwhelming majority.

RustySpanner

I agree.

However, problems occur when legitimate critisism of religious opinion is mistaken for racial hatred.

grum
    Free Member

Pretty depressing if he really is the most subscribed to youtube channel in the UK or whatever. And another reason to think Richard Dawkins is a bit of an arse if he loves him so much.

Coyote
    Free Member

Was going to do a reply but cba. Leave it that I agree with ernie No truck with extremists of any kind.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I think Richard probably likes Pat Condell’s videos for the way they point out the various appalling nonsenses generated by various religions, as do I.

I doubt he’d like the latest one much. I suspect he’s a Granudi reader himself.

grum
    Free Member

I think Richard probably likes Pat Condell’s videos for the way they point out the various appalling nonsenses generated by various religions, as do I.

Strangely though Pat doesn’t seem to like pointing out appalling nonsenses generated by Judaism (not watched many of his videos though so I could be wrong).

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Yes. Chris Hitchens is sadly missed.

unklehomered
    Free Member

He’s pointing out the nonsense of some branches of some [well one that I’ve seen so far] religions painting the whole religion with it and then making some wide sweeping statements then likes of which get certain type of person all worked up.

He actually reminds me of Glenn Beck, only he seems to have a better grip of his emotions. But give him a black board and a stuido and he’s away. His tactic is like describing all of christianity as if it was the KKK.

Klunk
    Free Member

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Strangely though Pat doesn’t seem to like pointing out appalling nonsenses generated by Judaism

He needs more balance. Why is the entire situation in the “Middle East” one gargantuan F-Up?

Religion.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Why is the entire situation in the “Middle East” one gargantuan F-Up?

Religion.

Nothing to do with oil, imperialism, and puppet governments then ?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Prime causation.

Lifer
    Free Member

unklehomered – Member
    He actually reminds me of Glenn Beck

+1

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member

Prime causation.

Really ? How come that Indonesia doesn’t seem to make the headlines that often then ? ….. as the world’s most populous muslim country they must be “one gargantuan F-Up”.

In fact the biggest in the world, presumably ?

Of course they do use more oil than they produce……but that’s got nothing to do with it – right ?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

most populous muslim country

You have provided your own clue.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘The Ugliest Newspaper in Britain’ is closed to new replies.