Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • The things you find out about your riding partners
  • rootes1

Why is Comic Sans hated?

Teachers use it to look ‘hip’ and ‘fun’

Kryton57

A guy I fell in with and rode a fair bit of the course with on a 7 Hills Killer ride on the Isle of Wight a couple of years back was some kind of TOCA touring car champion, according to his mate.

Not being into motorsports at all, his name escapes me now and I’d never heard of him. Not the kind of thing someone would make up.

“Doug” by any chance?

Macgyver

Someone I ride with regularly used to be a dive guide!

mboy
    Free Member

Oh yeah, my best mate who used to ride a bit but not these days, wrote a will for Mike Tindall… You know him, England Rugby Captain and married to Zara Phillips!

Forge_Master
    Free Member

I didn’t know Arsene managed a club in Australia. Thought it was two French clubs and a Japanese one.

RichieBoy
    Free Member

I didn’t know Arsene managed a club in Australia. Thought it was two French clubs and a Japanese one.

He never managed in Australia as far as i know, but yes, france and japan.

wwaswas

Teachers use it to look ‘hip’ and ‘fun’

This.

Gunz
    Free Member

I found out last week that my butcher’s Dad used to do Norman Wisdom’s stunts, it’s kept me smiling ever since, don’t know why.

Trimix
    Free Member

Macgyver – someone I ride with took a fully ridged bike to a jump park the other day, and hes not one of those young jumpy types 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

My mate models for Rapha.

I know Aidan Leheup (google him) and although I’ve been invited to ride with him, I think he’d kill me. Don’t know them personally, but Alan Sheldon (see Aidan Leheup) and Tim Gould live nearby.

oldgit
    Free Member

He never managed in Australia as far as i know, but yes, france and japan.

Mate played in the Japanese J league as well, must have been that. Two major injuries under Wenger saw him finished.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘The things you find out about your riding partners’ is closed to new replies.