Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • The Sun – It's in the Public Interest that we Sell Papers
  • D0NK

Our honorary, ceremonial presidencies can have a fixed term.

or get sacked for doing stupid stuff, bit tricky to sack a royal, normally involves axes and I think I’m generally against that particular sort of thing

I don’t understand people that get indignant about this sort of thing when we’ve got politicians and bankers lying to our faces and stealing our money.

not yet decided whether Harry’s antics causes my lycra to bunch uncomfortably but “how can you object to Mr A doing X when Mr B has done Y which is much worse” is a crap argument, pretty sure you can object to both

Lifer
    Free Member

And the ‘But we’d have president Blair’ argument against a republic is pretty facile too.

konabunny
    Free Member

He should go after that person and sue them in the US courts.

Who are they? What he should he sue them for? What have they done wrong that they shouldn’t have? What loss has he suffered?

A true republican sentiment wouldn’t draw the distinction between the actions of one bloke in his 20s and any other, just because that bloke happened to be from the Windsors.

Indeed – a true republican thinks that one 20s douchebag should be treated like any other. If he were any other 20s douchebag, no-one would want to print a photo of his cock in the papers (believe me, I’ve tried).

teef
    Free Member

Just heard on TV over 800 people have complained to the PCC about The Sun publishing the pictures – it’s pathetic – the more the Royals shit on some people the more they love it.

grantway
    Free Member

I just fail to see Whom would buy such a paper in the first place

scraprider
    Free Member

the sun = gutter press , ive seen better at my regiments officers mess piss ups.top bloke is H

grantway
    Free Member

Never understand how you could buy such a paper
    even before what as come out

bigyinn
    Free Member

I hear it’s very popular in Liverpool, mostly as toilet paper.

shotsaway
    Free Member

Bizarrely I’ve never really understood how it sell so many copies, especially when so many people seem to dislike it! After the NOTW scandal and when the Sunday Sun was launched, I thought that would consign the Sun to the record books. Although strangely the 1st edition of the Sunday Sun sold is massive numbers.

Kevevs
    Free Member

interesting how everyone on here NEVER buys the sun! it’s a prole rag full of lies, deceit and scaremongering. But I reckon loads of people on here buy the Daily Mail!

pingu66
    Free Member

THE SCUM OK I WILL GO FOR A BAN GUTTER PRESS OF THE LOWEST ORDER

NOT IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST BUT IN THE INTERESTS OF RUPERT MURDOCH

IT HAS THE SAME EDITORIAL STANDARDS AS NOTW AND THE SUN ON SUNDAY IS A SIMPLE REPLACEMENT OF THAT RAG

STANDARDS AS NOTW, LISTENING TO A DEAD GIRLS VOICE MAILS, HACKING PHONES WILLY NILLY

DONT GET ME STARTED ON HILLSBOROUGH

DONT BUY IT

BOYCOTT IT

NOT ALLOWED IN MY HOUSE

RAN BY TWUNTS FOR TWUNTS

richmtb

The Sun, the only paper that can be read by a Rottweiler

kimbers

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/sep/14/sun-page-3-visible-tip-misogynys-iceberg

cant say i think any tabloid (especially the mail and its derrivates- metro, evening standard) are much better

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘The Sun – It's in the Public Interest that we Sell Papers’ is closed to new replies.