The STW Circle of Trust

Home Forum Bike Forum The STW Circle of Trust

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • The STW Circle of Trust
  • Premier Icon NZCol
    Subscriber

Very positive experiences from
    JonJones13
    Nathan

Both of whom went out of their way to make it easy to buy stuff from NZ and were super trustworthy 🙂

Surfr

Had a flutter on the classifieds midweek.

colwyn58, kona-lance and Philip Booth(might have been from retrobike or here, I forget) all supplied goods delivered Friday or before. 1-2 days service, better than most shops. Perfect.

localhero94

I think I’ve only bought one thing from the classifieds and that was a frame from Rocketdog – very positive, delivered promptly and well packaged

catnap

great sellers ive dealt with
    shinsplints
    will 1
    chappy

just to include a few

joe1983

Barca – offered a free saddle late last night, I said I’d take it for a donation to STW and he hand delivered it early this morning so it was waiting for me when I woke up. Now that is service! Plus the saddle is really nice too 🙂

JxL

Saleem – Bought some carbon bars and Deus XC stem, arrived quickly and well packaged. +

Premier Icon bruneep
    Subscriber

yeah MrNutt.

Guitar still going well, son is well impressed with it.

B

duntmatter

Can’t remember names, but all my buying and selling has been trouble free. One outstanding thing about STW is the offers of free bits if a person happens to have something you need lying in a bits box. STW should always get a beer / kebab out of it.

Premier Icon crazy-legs
    Subscriber

I’ve never bought anything off here but sold a few things over the years and every buyer I’ve dealt with has been 100% genuine and easy to deal with – good communication, an email when they’ve received the goods etc. I’ve certainly never had any complaints from anyone!

dalepoint

Had nothng but positive deals with all those I have dealt with on here.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

bruneep – Member
    yeah MrNutt.

He’s too busy Twittering 24/7 to go on here! 😯

Premier Icon Flash
    Subscriber

Sold a bit bought a bit – never had any problems, can’t remember user names though

Premier Icon Flash
    Subscriber

Barca is a very nice man

joebickley

And to return the compliment

MarkD – worlds best packaging of a bike frame ever!! 🙂 Which is good because the fedex guy just launched it over my fence!!!

And the Frame i got was a beauty!

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘The STW Circle of Trust’ is closed to new replies.