Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • The STW Circle of Trust
  • NZCol

Very positive experiences from
    JonJones13
    Nathan

Both of whom went out of their way to make it easy to buy stuff from NZ and were super trustworthy 🙂

Surfr
    Free Member

Had a flutter on the classifieds midweek.

colwyn58, kona-lance and Philip Booth(might have been from retrobike or here, I forget) all supplied goods delivered Friday or before. 1-2 days service, better than most shops. Perfect.

localhero94
    Free Member

I think I’ve only bought one thing from the classifieds and that was a frame from Rocketdog – very positive, delivered promptly and well packaged

catnap
    Free Member

great sellers ive dealt with
    shinsplints
    will 1
    chappy

just to include a few

joe1983
    Free Member

Barca – offered a free saddle late last night, I said I’d take it for a donation to STW and he hand delivered it early this morning so it was waiting for me when I woke up. Now that is service! Plus the saddle is really nice too 🙂

JxL
    Free Member

Saleem – Bought some carbon bars and Deus XC stem, arrived quickly and well packaged. +

bruneep

yeah MrNutt.

Guitar still going well, son is well impressed with it.

B

duntmatter
    Free Member

Can’t remember names, but all my buying and selling has been trouble free. One outstanding thing about STW is the offers of free bits if a person happens to have something you need lying in a bits box. STW should always get a beer / kebab out of it.

crazy-legs

I’ve never bought anything off here but sold a few things over the years and every buyer I’ve dealt with has been 100% genuine and easy to deal with – good communication, an email when they’ve received the goods etc. I’ve certainly never had any complaints from anyone!

dalepoint
    Free Member

Had nothng but positive deals with all those I have dealt with on here.

DezB
    Free Member

bruneep – Member
    yeah MrNutt.

He’s too busy Twittering 24/7 to go on here! 😯

Flash
    Free Member

Sold a bit bought a bit – never had any problems, can’t remember user names though

Flash
    Free Member

Barca is a very nice man

joebickley
    Free Member

And to return the compliment

MarkD – worlds best packaging of a bike frame ever!! 🙂 Which is good because the fedex guy just launched it over my fence!!!

And the Frame i got was a beauty!

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘The STW Circle of Trust’ is closed to new replies.