Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 149 total)
  • The Singletrack Glitterati Soap Opera (Appreciation Thread).
  • Joe

Does anyone have any information on where I can get signed pictures of various members of the STW glitterati who seem to post an endless stream of smut and sordid sexual frustration on here. This place is becoming like a middle class Dear Deidre column; it’s great. Every time i even post anything about bikes nobody bothers replying…to buy a reba or a f100…a specialized or a giant…nobody cares and nobody replies….because everyone seems to be perpetually horny.

My favorite episodes in the last few weeks have been the one about the man who is going to cheat on his wife with a mistress because he isn’t getting any, the endless midlife crisis posts about depression and self induced misery (there have been two or three recently) and the endless stream of internet dating threads. Bravo I say!

Some of the time the script writers seem a little keen to reuse old material, like introducing a new female character to the mix who is instantly seized upon as a troll or serenaded with attention by the STW community – maybe less of that in the next series.

Captain Flasheart, Tandem Jeremy, Southern Yeti, Emsz and the latest character in the plot – Bravohotel8eter are always in the thick of the action. Do you all know each other? Have you ever met? What do you people do for a living? I love watching you all on here. I have a sneaky suspision that the Southern Yeti and Emsz are having a cheeky little thing…am i right…is this the Christmas special?

In all honesty I’m glad they killed that geezer called Simon F Barnes off recently because I was beginning to find his self righteousness a little bit off putting and found myself doing something constructive at work.

Singletrackworld is my Jeremy Kyle. It makes me feel better about myself, family and friends. I love you guys.

Yours
    A loyal fan

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Emsz is a lesbian (season 8, episode 39), but god loves a tryer.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

all good soap opera fans know that a change of sexual preference is but a plot twist away

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    SaxonRider

Wow. This is not going the direction I thought it would at all.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*is on edge of seat*

OMG it could be me that has the change of persuasion… where is Jamie? I do hope he comes back soon.

trailmonkey

i’ve got to go out. will there be an omnibus edition of this thread on saturday ?

Bunnyhop

Peak freens chocolate bourbon anyone?

Joe

My boss just spotted me bashing f5.

Houns

*walks in*

Someone call a plumber?

*bomchikka wow wow*

flip
    Free Member

😛

I love STW too, for all the same reasons.

scaredypants

My boss just spotted me bashing f5.

nah, can’t be arsed

McHamish
    Free Member

Should there be a disclaimer when you leave the site “if you feel you have been affected by the topics discussed in today’s threads, you can call Samaritans on ##########”?

Cougar

More like, “if you feel you have been affected by the topics discussed in today’s threads, here’s 20p, phone someone who gives a toss.”

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Genuine lollage @ Houns!

Junkyard
    Free Member

TSY is hairy, supremely fit a tart and ready for a “change”
    Look let’s cut to the chase i am not pregnant and all I need to know is are you a sponge or a stone?

allthegear
    Free Member

TSY is hairy, supremely fit a tart and ready for a “change”

well, there’s a co-incidence, so is Sammie-Louise!!! 😉

yossarian
    Free Member

People will vank over just about anything on the Internet.

emsz
    Free Member

I think Yeti would like there to be a “cheeky little thing” but there’s more chance of him being Prime Minister. Never met any-one, only really “know” them from this site, but they feel like mates, and it’s just nattering with your mates here isn’t it. (don’t forget Rachel and Emma82!)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What’s Emsz’ sexuality got to do with owt? I don’t see reference to the sexuality of any of the other characters mentioned, so why is Emsz singled out?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

because TJ isn’t here to single you out

emsz
    Free Member

Chillax Elfin my love, S’ok, I’m not ashamed of it!

I’m still chuffed to be in such esteemed company!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Emsz, it was all going well until you said, “chillax”

Now I’m going to have to kill you.

emsz
    Free Member

I’m still a teenager, I reserve the right to sulk, stomp about, drink irresponsibly, slam doors, get teary for no apparent reason, complain that things aren’t fair, and to use slang.

innit. LOL

Junkyard
    Free Member

you are confusing esteem with notoriety

allthegear
    Free Member

{feeling really stoked to be mentioned on the glitterati thread} 🙂

Rachel

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

you are confusing esteem with notoriety

and being a teenager with being most of the people on here

allthegear
    Free Member

get teary for no apparent reason

Being a teenager doesn’t give you sole rights to that – I’m still doing that at random times!!!

edit – to the point of it simply being amusing at times.

Rachel

brakes
    Free Member

I’ve just watched Noggin the Nog

emsz
    Free Member

Mrmichealwright your that bloke who went riding in all that snow aren’t you? I remember you from a thread ages ago about being cold.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No, it’s ok, I don’t think there’s any phobia going on or owt, just curious why Emsz sexuality is mentioned at all, that’s all.

Like my neighbour describing someone in the pub ‘you know, the lesbian’. Whereas other people are ‘the bloke with the wonky eye’, or ‘the bird with the gammy leg’. Not, ‘the hetereosexual bloke with the wonky eye’, or ‘the heterosexual bird with the gammy leg’. IE, the first woman’s defining feature is her sexuality.

See what I mean?

To me, Emsz is just ‘that right young lass who’s a bit nutty’.

Interesting that anything which deviates from an assumed ‘norm’ then becomes a defining feature of a person.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

most of the gay people i know seem to consider their sexuality quite a defining feature of themselves.

anyway

not now

emsz – yes i’m the cold one. it’s ok though i have a proper comedy cycling tan now

i’m afraid after 10+years on this forum i tend* not to remember anyone

*try

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Joe, you have hit the nail on the head with your post.

Thread of the century.

:mrgreen:

emsz
    Free Member

Mrmichaelwright is right (LOL) Elfin, it sort of does define who I am. To quite a few girls from my old school I’m still the “Lezza”. If I hold hands with Sara in public then people notice, and god forbid…Imagine you’re kissing your girlfriend, and it’s all lovely, and then you realize that some huge hairy bloke is standing right next to you, watching…It’s hard to think anything other than It’s because we’re gay isn’t it?

STW is pretty cool about really, most folk on here couldn’t give a monkeys, which TBH is why I come back here, me and others I’d imagine. Yeti mentioning it isn’t an issue.

Blimey mrmichalewright, that’s ages!!, you should be STW glitterati as well! Are you the longest here?

allthegear
    Free Member

STW is pretty cool about really, most folk on here couldn’t give a monkeys, which TBH is why I come back here, me and others I’d imagine.

I’ll second that!! 😀

Rachel

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

one of the longest survivors although there are a few others on here that had logins for gofar, the grandaddy of stw

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Then there’s that fella Joe…anybody ever see him?

Hardly ever posts. Lurks around with a beige trenchcoat, four days mole-hair growth, nicotine stained fingers and a four year old mobile phone. I’m sure I’ve seen bare skin above his socks. Any day now he’s going to flash at emsz…revealing a sardine sized todger (and that’s with an erection) and smiling with gappy yellowing teeth.

Weirdo I tell ya.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Are you the longest here?

Rather personal, don’t you think?

trailmonkey

that’s a disturbingly detailed picture you’ve painted there dd. can’t see that making the 7.30pm tuesday edition.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Interesting that anything which deviates from an assumed ‘norm’ then becomes a defining feature of a person.

it is pretty hard to describe someone else without using these as defining features whether this becomes racist or homophobic depends.
    Emsz he is watching because it turns him on.

brakes
    Free Member

Fredbra, aren’t you due one of your ‘prolonged silences’?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 149 total)

The topic ‘The Singletrack Glitterati Soap Opera (Appreciation Thread).’ is closed to new replies.