• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The Shallows (contains spoilers, if anyone is bothered!)
  • DezB
    Free Member

In the absence of any other unseen decent films, went to see “The shark film” as I asked the bloke for seats, cos I forgot the title. Man, it was bad.
    But anyway, if anyone else has seen it and can explain what happened in the bit where (here’s the spoiler) she killed the shark (<-that was it) I’d be most grateful. (Bit more spoiler>) She unbolted that anchor chain and it dragged her down at lightning speed somehow? Then she did an underwater dodge?
    Christ it was bizarre!

ton

i liked the shots of her tush when laid on the surfboard.

it was a shocking film tho.

DezB
    Free Member

Another spoiler from ton there 😆 That was the only thing worth watching!

Even the music when they were surfing was totally wrong (and shit)!

Danny79
    Free Member

I too had the misfortune, last minute decision to go to cinema prompted by early return of drunk flatmates. We both like surfing missus insisted we turn off trailer before shark.

Film was dumb as rocks. So much wrong with that film.

*spoilers
    Only 1 shark attracted to whale carcass and that shark ignores rich source of nutrition to chase after low value prey. Then starts eating metal etc felt like a propaganda film funded by the shark finning industry. 😆

DezB
    Free Member

Oh Danny, please, you can’t pick one little hole in that plot! There a 100s!
    Just explain the shark death scene, please 😥

Danny79
    Free Member

Also felt like someone wrote a taut thriller with a shark then studio exec said “I like it but it needs more explosions…”

Edit said studio exec would also explain in explicable death of shark 😆

DezB
    Free Member

And the fire?? 😆 Brilliant

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘The Shallows (contains spoilers, if anyone is bothered!)’ is closed to new replies.