Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The sales have started….
  • Taff
    Free Member

Anyone (whose had time to look) seen anything good so far? Last year were the SunRingle wheels at CRC so wonder what this year holds

drookitmunter
    Free Member

Watching with bargainy interest..

Bregante

Some new road wheels are on my list, if anyone spots a deal around the £250 mark?

BrickMan

I need a 30.9 crab on fibreseat post, any deals going?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well a quick browse of CRC shows mostly stuff I don’t need/want at prices suspiciously similar to last weeks or out of stock there to grab your interest. Sounds like some “Mega Shed Clearout” posts in the classifieds really

Stoner
    Free Member

Indeed. But at least youre allowed to point out that Wiggle are cheaper than CRC 😉

hainman
    Free Member

Nope….All as cheeky as one another,same stuff discounted….What i want is the new stuff to be discounted…
    Ie waterproof jacket i want..Altura Mayhem…Everywhere is still selling at just under RRP… 🙁

druidh
    Free Member

Reported!

ashfanman
    Free Member

Ribble have some very cheap Mavic stuff. Stratos H2O jacket at £146 – RRP is £270.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Lol chuff me ash my idea of a bargain must be different to yours, or is the Mavic stuff just way over priced in the first place?

Taff
    Free Member

I had noticed that some retailers had just changed the prices so they seem like a sale but are still around the same as last week. Still not seen anything eye catching though

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

There are some bargains to be had. Just bought a cove stifee frame at 50 per cent off at CRC. The rest was vouchers so was going to buy stuff anyway.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Owt good?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘The sales have started….’ is closed to new replies.