Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • the royal baby, diana and facebook…..
  • DezB
    Free Member

I think that’s what I was saying 😉

binners

Whats become clear over the last week is that the royal family do actually perform an essential public service.

They give the terminally bewlidered, and hopelessly naive simpletons something to coo over. And temporarily distract the Daily Mail reading classes from spittle-flecked rants about illegal immigrant lesbian single mothers on benefits.

And of course, they are invaluable to the survival of the ceramics industry

Junkyard
    Free Member

I think that’s what I was saying

Too few words its not twitter and indeed you did 😳

richmtb

You missed one Binners

The “Diana conspiracy test” is also a brilliant way of finding out whether you are dealing with a nutjob or not

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

OK, I admit it, I forgot about the ceramics industry and their mugs.

Maybe that’s what saw to the Greek economy 😆

konabunny
    Free Member

I wonder why this film is banned?

Who banned it?

annebr
    Free Member

kimbers

binners – Member
    Whats become clear over the last week is that the royal family do actually perform an essential public service.

They give the terminally bewlidered, and hopelessly naive simpletons something to coo over. And temporarily distract the Daily Mail reading classes from spittle-flecked rants about illegal immigrant lesbian single mothers on benefits.

^^this!
    I had to deal with my mum telling me about the royal baby names last night, I kept pretending I didnt know what baby she was talking about but it didnt stop her

Junkyard
    Free Member

Who banned it?

THEM who do you think

Film classification folk I assume

Lifer
    Free Member

But…I heard on the news that someone heard on the news it was a black baby?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

They give the terminally bewlidered, and hopelessly naive simpletons something to coo over.

Luckily more enlightened punters on a mtb forum simply ignore the media circus and refuse to even comment on this piece of overblown non-news.

warton
    Free Member

I would say calling a baby a **** is pretty uncalled for.

MSP

I doubt the baby cares about random comments posted on a mountain bike forum,it is just you wanting to be a precious little darling about it.

johnnystorm

ernie_lynch
    George is a beautiful British name. A proper royal name too.

Wikipedia
    In Germany, the name has been popular since the Middle Ages, declining later use. In Britain, despite being St. George the patron of England since the fourteenth century, the name did not become popular until the eighteenth century following the accession of George I of Great Britain.

George 1st, the German king of England.

Not sure about Louis though. Who thought of that ffs ?

George 1st’s middle name was Louis (Well, he was Georg Ludwig to start off) and this chap might have something to do with it….

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Mountbatten,_1st_Earl_Mountbatten_of_Burma

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

“Mountbatten” ???

That sounds well foreign to me. Not surprised he was called Louis.

George on the other hand, is a Beautiful British Name.

Cougar

Nice to have Kaesea back though.

Like all good conspiracy theories, I don’t think this is actually true. I can see a bunch of stuff relating to their site access and their profiles are different enough for me to believe they’re two distinct people.

Theoretically it’s possible that they are the same person and Kaesae has been very clever about it, but, well, I’ll leave calculating the likelyhood of him being clever about something as an exercise for the reader.

marcus7
    Free Member

I don’t know why but the name mountbatten makes me think of battenberg… might have nip to the co-op for some now with a nice cup of tea.
    carry on btw 🙂

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I don’t know why the constant comparisons with Kaesae. Kaesae started highly popular threads and provoked challenging debates, however unusual some of his views were. He was clearly a different person. And yes Cougar, I think there was a reasonable possibility that Kaesae could be clever about something, but well done for including a little dig at him, despite the fact that he can’t defend himself. Still, Kaesae was constantly bullied and ridiculed on here, so at least your comment is in keeping with that spirit.

konabunny
    Free Member

Film classification folk I assume

That’s not what the article says. Censors aren’t lawyers. More likely is that the lawyers acting for the producers said that certain sections bore a high risk under English defamation law and should be removed to stop everyone getting the bollocks sued off. Same as Kurt and Courtney, Biggie and Tupac etc.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I would say calling a baby a **** is pretty uncalled for.

TBH though I think Charles should have encouraged his sons to be gay, so that at least he was actually as ecofriendly as he makes out to be.

Birth of royal baby pushes human population beyond sustainability

LeeW

I was bored…

I’m going to send the design to the Frampton mint and see if they want to print them. I reckon I should make a fortune.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I think this is lovely.

Specially as Prince William has such an impressive head of hair.

BigJohn

I presume the newspapers doing the gushing are the ones who criticise North Korea for their ridiculous outpourings over their unelected rulers.

(courtesy Mark Steele)

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

All hail the grand and glorious **** family and their contributions to the military might of our great nation.

Why was it they changed the family name in 1917 again? ****s 😆

Orf with his head and feed the corgis on his entrails!!

jon1973
    Free Member

is there an audio version?

There is. Read by Brian Blessed.

I prefer the version read by Joe Pasquali.

jon1973
    Free Member

I think this is lovely.

If they do a tea towel version then I’ll buy one. You can always judge a person’s nature by the tea towels they own.

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘the royal baby, diana and facebook…..’ is closed to new replies.