- The rising cost of baking….
The price of flour might have risen but not by as much as the raw material!
80% of our costs are wheat the remaining 20% are 10% heat light & power and the other 10% are wages, repairs and renewals, transport/distribution.
Last year we were supplying some customers at a £40 tonne loss due to the wheat price.Posted 5 years ago
The topic ‘The rising cost of baking….’ is closed to new replies.