Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The Postie has been…
  • Alex

… and delivered this:

It’s green all right by Alex Leigh, on Flickr

Along with a RS Rev RCT3 fork and various other shiny bits. All delivery roads led to us today 😉

Tomorrow will be a helitape mission. Saturday the LBS hopefully has received the strange BB and headset bits. Sunday it gets ridden. Followed by a beer to wash down the dust off the buff trails.

That’s my weekend sorted then

maccruiskeen

I’ve had a delivery today of something a very similar hue today. We’re calling it ‘Last Chicken in Sainsbury’s Yellow’, a shade of poisonous yellow thats the only colour left at the distrubutors after all the cool ano-blacks and raw alloy frames have sold out prior to the bicycle new year and all the new stock that will arrive next month.

But I’m not ashamed
    🙂

Underhill
    Free Member

That, sir, looks tremendously nice and I am a little jealous.

HTR

twoniner
    Free Member

That is very nice. Look forward to seeing the finished build.

The postie came up trumps for me today, my Fox 34 talas 29 CTD forks turned up and I picked up the Santa Cruz tallboy LT that they are going on.

Started the build tonight but the midgies were hungry. 🙁

takisawa2

That’s nuthing…
    My postie brought a new net for the trampoline, some 2032 battery cells & bank statement with too many minus signs.

boxfish
    Free Member

32t Absolute Black XX1 style ring for my Turner, in red of course.

Alex

I did consider some fox 34s for the PYGA. But I just couldn’t bring myself to spend that much money. The best thing we ever did was go to electronic bank statements. That way I don’t ever feel obliged to look at them 😉

twoniner
    Free Member

Got got the forks off here for a really good price! 8)

allthepies
    Free Member

So much bike…..so little talent.

😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘The Postie has been…’ is closed to new replies.