Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The Picolax thread
  • Karinofnine

Can’t find it via search, has anyone got a link please?

cheshirecat
    Free Member

I’ve got the whole thing as a word file. Happy to e-mail.

Tom
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Jeeze, ‘FredDibnah’! 😮

bagpuss
    Free Member

A million thanks, every time i read that thread I laugh so much it hurts. Now have to explain to elderly parents what’s so funny.

uplink
    Free Member

for some reason I don’t find it side splitting funny

much preferred the Badger thread

racefaceec90

😯

Tom
    Free Member

Just so you know, I have all the old threads (bar a small few) from 2001 to 2008 sat in my database here. I can be bribed 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

eth3er
    Free Member

There was the one with the skinny dude in a fullface helmet and full on downhill riding gear in his bedroom. I’ll let you have a malteser if you can link that.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

my girlfriend’s a nurse on a renal ward and has to dish the stuff out pretty frequently.
    she thought that thread was pretty funny…

KINGTUT
    Free Member

for some reason I don’t find it side splitting funny

Because it was contrived bollocks.

uplink
    Free Member

There was the one with the skinny dude in a fullface helmet and full on downhill riding gear in his bedroom. I’ll let you have a malteser if you can link that.

Spunky wasn’t it?

Karinofnine

cheshirecat – thanks, got Tom’s link

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, but it was very funny, very well wrtitten and delivered contrived bollocks. 😀

One of the highlight moments on STW. Classic.

druidh
    Free Member

KINGTUT – Member
    > for some reason I don’t find it side splitting funny

Wot he said.

alexpalacefan

That thread from Bikeradar about the “racer” who wanted a mechanic to help him at events, and proved to be woefully slow and inept?

In one race the organisers had gone home before he finished!

APF

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Re picolax . It was a truly great piece of writing by someone who had obviously genuinely had the procedure done. I can’t see why anyone would be sniffy about it.

Drac

Never found it funny either, not in the slightest for some reason. Each to their own.

Badger thread also lives.

Dancake
    Free Member

That thread from Bikeradar about the “racer” who wanted a mechanic to help him at events, and proved to be woefully slow and inept?

In one race the organisers had gone home before he finished!

I remember!. “Pit Bitch” ha ha ha

njee20
    Free Member

That be Richie McCoy, he was on Bike Magic. I tried to offer advice, but it really all went downhill from there.

uplink
    Free Member

oneeyedwilly and 42 were much better than picolax too

druidh
    Free Member

njee20 – Member
    That be Richie McCoy, he was on Bike Magic. I tried to offer advice, but it really all went downhill from there.

Which is, presumably, more than he did?

njee20
    Free Member

He made reference to having struggled at an XC race (the one he wanted support for), it transpired he’d raced in a full face and orange jumpsuit, and they packed up and went home while he was still out. He was clearly a bit special, it was almost beyond fun. Almost.

BikeMagic have archived the thread it would seem, my link doesn’t work, nor does the search function on their website. For shame!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Needs more Emily Green.

dawson

It seems Mr Mccoy has retired..

from his Myspace page (a bit stalker-ish, but couldn’t resist!)

About me:
    Hei Folks, Thanks for finding my MySpace page. My name is Richie McCoy. I am what you would call a freestyler. I’ve got more fingers in more pies than Joe Horner. I am currently involved in starting my motorsport activities. I have a 5 year plan with Team McCoy Racing in competitive Karting and Rallycross which I hope will eventually take me to the X-Games but we’ll see. I’m a retired XC Mountain Bike racer.

just found this too
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/team-richie-mccoy-2010

atlaz
    Free Member

I think Richie has self-acknowledged problems (if I remember a later thread like this one) so maybe we can agree a moratorium on McCoy ripping?

druidh
    Free Member

Aspergers IIRC?

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘The Picolax thread’ is closed to new replies.