They nicked my **** lights!!!!

Home Forum Bike Forum They nicked my **** lights!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • They nicked my **** lights!!!!
  • allthepies

Get medieval on the BMX with an angle grinder and then hang the resultant debris from the bike shed wall as a trophy/warning 🙂

brakes

at least you got a BMX out of it

Taff

If its a sh** bmx then use a hacksaw and cut the steerer and the bb off. Glue ur all back together using cardboard and leave it out in the open for when they return. Watch CCTV and laugh as it collapses impaling them in a bloody mass…

Crapper about through gs but like you I would have presumed a secure lock up

mrchrispy

Police took it for evidence.
    I am going to ask them for it back if they can’t find the owner (was probably nicked anyway).
    I’ll could put in on eBay and see if they try and claim it 🙂

sunnrider

Sorry about your lights but post pics of the bmx for a laugh.

Premier Icon xherbivorex
    Subscriber

not brotherton house, is it?

mrchrispy

Indeed it is, not the greatest place to work…..it has no hot water ATM so cold shower this morning…..

Premier Icon xherbivorex
    Subscriber

ha, i worked in there for 6 months about 6 years ago. was working for fujitsu doing user admin and OOH server monitoring- 12 hour nightshifts in that windowless suspended old server room right in the centre of the building were interesting times!

but yeah, how’d they get in then? just straight through the front gate? don’t they still have a guard in the gatehouse all day long?

mrchrispy

Stupid I know I shouldnt have left them on the bike but some scrotes nicked my lights from the bike sheds at work.

‘secure’ site apparently (we are even opposite the police station inn whythenshaw) but the bike shed is nicely hidden , someone told me they’d seen some kids in the bike shed and sure enough when I checked the lights were gone, while I was chatting to security trying see the CCTV footage the little fookers came back for the bike!!!!

Slight chase (with me wearing ghay leather shoes, I was never going to catch him) at least ended up with me having his BMX.

Amyway, police came, took statements and are requesting the CCTV. So you never know….

Moral of the story is, don’t be a lazy b’stard and take the expensive kit off your bike 🙁

BTW if you see some scrotes in Wythenshaw with a nice exposure flash/flare set give them a slap from me please!

get his BMX and stick it on ebay with listing as “Thiefing buggers BMX “

then see if he tried to bid for it.

Or bar that, get his BMX leave it near CCTV and wait for him to return, kids are like bees to honey when it comes to their BMX bikes.

monksie

Watch yourself coming and going. To them and their parents, step parents, latest knuckle dragger “wot’s shacked up wiv mi mam”, your lights were fair game but you’ve taken the piss nicking the bmx.

No, I can’t see how it’s logical either but there you go. My belief sadly is that this grief you have found yourself in is not yet over.

I road ride with one of the traffic bobbies out of Wythi’ nick. good lads them lot.

mrchrispy

been there 6 months myself now, yet to see security in the gate house….reckon they have abandoned it 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘They nicked my **** lights!!!!’ is closed to new replies.