Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • The new fenton ?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I forget – when the original Fenton video was posted, were there eight pages of arguments about dog training?

nealglover
    Free Member

I forget – when the original Fenton video was posted, were there eight pages of arguments about dog training?

More than likely.

Maybe glupton is also the worlds greatest dog trainer too 🙂

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Shame some of us “driving gods” on here can’t enjoy the video for what it is.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jon1973
    Free Member

This may be a stupid question, but why don’t they just fit dual controls to cars that are used for Driving Experiences / teaching etc?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

There’s no way it’s as funny as Fenton anyway.

thegreatape
    Free Member

This may be a stupid question, but why don’t they just fit duel controls to cars that are used for Driving Experiences / teaching etc?

A very stupid question I’m afraid. It implies a similarity between a track day experience (with an instructor) and being taught to drive on a track. We have already been told that these are two completely different things. Bottom of the class for you 🙁

nealglover
    Free Member

This may be a stupid question, but why don’t they just fit duel controls to cars that are used for Driving Experiences / teaching etc?

I doubt there are many companies making dual control kits for Ferraris and Lambos

And probably the reason they are not being made, is that nobody wants to buy them.

And that’s because they aren’t really needed 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘The new fenton ?’ is closed to new replies.