Viewing 32 posts - 81 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • The new F1 season is upon us
  • mashiehood
    Free Member

i listened on the radio sat in bed reading the new STW mag – top stuff. i will NEVER go to sky.

What’s the point of Georgie Thompson (who is clearly not comfortable about her bulging tum) and her sidekick?

Also, does anyone have the same urge as me to slap the bloke presenting with Brundle & Hill, whoever he is?

McLaren looking strong though, which is good to see – just watched it on Sky HD. Presenters aside, it seemed ok.

rossi46
    Free Member

Go Grosjean! Where the hell did he come from? It’d be nice to see a Lotus doing well- even if it is a Renault (or whatever it is!). I’d give Kimi a couple of races to come up to speed, he might be a bit rusty. You never know he might even cause a first lap pile up 😀

I still want Button to win….

Dibbs
    Free Member

Can’t say I missed DC, EJ or Jake Humphries and Georgie Thompson is better to look at than all of them put together, Damon Hill was a bit better today.

Edric64
    Free Member

I get F1 with my sky package and dont even like F1. Cant wait for motoGp though

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Loved it. Very impressed that a 43 yr old Schumacher can still compete at the highest level.

Fantastic if the Grosjean placing means an extra team in the mix.
    Kimi must be kicking himself!

Although he is clearly a talented driver, some Finnish friends claim that he is seen as a bit of a thicko embarrassment in Finland.

stylish
    Free Member

I have a funny feeling Shumacher could be on the podium tomorrow, and Mclaren make it through turn 1 and let Button/Hamilton both go for the win.
    Grosjean, looks like ha has settled since his last stint in 2009, and with all the attention on Kimi over the winter, he has just got on with it.
    Had the run down on Qualifying this morning, who went to pick up our daughter, and had coffee and watched the last half an hour with her friend!

thekingisdead
    Free Member

Although he is clearly a talented driver, some Finnish friends claim that he is seen as a bit of a thicko embarrassment in Finland.

We have Rooney, Beckham, Terry et al. I’m not sure what the problem is!?

🙂

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Fair point! 😆

Klunk
    Free Member

there’s only one winner in the looks stakes for this season, some of the car are so bloody ugly. It must be the worst looking ferrari ever.

jota180
    Free Member

It must be the worst looking ferrari ever.

I’ll have you know they abandoned the dev of last year’s car early to start on this one 🙂

Interesting qually and we now know the McLaren’s were hiding a couple of tenths and the Bulls have dropped a couple of places and Merc gaining a couple with Ferrari as bad as a lot said it would be.
    Vettel is going to have to mix it with Webber and Schumacher if they get away OK and he’s to make progress [not to mention Rosberg on his case from behind] he’s not used to doing all this wheel banging stuff of late. He held his nerve against Alonso at Monza last year but his other efforts have mainly been poor – should be fun.
    Grosjean was a bit of a surprise, not sure where he found that sort of speed from.
    Raikkonen? – reports that he refused to go out in the rain on Friday etc. hope his heart’s in it and we don’t see a return of the Ice-cream Man

zokes
    Free Member

I get F1 with my sky package and dont even like F1.

Now that’s a haterz’ dedication, that is

rOcKeTdOg

Lets go racing!

csb

Is there anywhere online to watch it? Baby has ruined my sleep so might as well stay up now.

higthepig
    Free Member

You could try sport lemon or wysiwig, they should have it

Klunk
    Free Member

is there adverts on the sky coverage ?

higthepig
    Free Member

No adverts and you can press the red button and change what pictures you watch.

rOcKeTdOg

On board cams are great, loving crofty and brundle’s commentry, good race too

higthepig
    Free Member

Yup, agree, wearing the batteries out in the remote though!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Good to see you don’t need a hideous stepped nose to win a race!

Sky recording failed and I happened to see the result – gutted.

Will still re-record and watch it though.

RustySpanner

Planning on watching later.

Good race or procession?

zokes
    Free Member

Pretty good, certainly some excitement. I’d happily watch it again.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’ve only read the BBC live feed, but it sounds quite good.

rOcKeTdOg

Good from start to finish, tyres not as “improved” as pirelli claimed, deffo worth a watch

Edukator
    Free Member

Well the best man with a car capable of winning won but jeeeeeez was it boring.

samuri
    Free Member

Jenson’s girlfriend is a pretty little thing isn’t she?

Edukator
    Free Member

#Googles “Jenson’s girfriend”#

Edukator
    Free Member

Yes (the one in red today says Madame). However, the owner of the one with tied back hair that was wearing a white table cloth today should leave such obvious signs of bad taste at home.

Very good luck on Vettels part with the safety car – maybe he would have done Hamilton anyway with a flying lap, who knows – it played perfectly for him too.

Sandwich

Kept the sport on my Virgin cable just to see the F1 programme. It didn’t do much for me so cancelled the sports this afternoon.

It looks like the Hamilton/Massa fun last year was down to the latter gentleman as he was dodgem driving today!

joao3v16
    Free Member

Webber has a headcam this weekend that’s giving an interesting perspective

Did he drive around shouting out the identity of any offending drivers who nearly crashed into him, and then post the video on Youtube?, in the style of those militant attention-whore cycle commuters

Viewing 32 posts - 81 through 112 (of 112 total)

The topic ‘The new F1 season is upon us’ is closed to new replies.