• This topic has 42 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by feed.
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • The never ending search for UK friendly flat pedal shoe…
  • Premier Icon TheBrick
    Free Member

I am waiting to go to a shop to check these out in person. They look on like they have potential

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/p/men-s-warm-and-waterproof-hiking-boots-sh100-x-warm/_/R-p-307054

So I went and checked them out instore. The sole felt about right for stiffness for me. Stiffer than a skate shoe with support in mid sole but not mega stiff so as to loose feel. Didn’t buy as they didn’t have a pair in my size in stock. Felt quite nice and warm from the touch test. Grip on pedal can’t comment obviously but will depend on pedals. Keen to try when they have UK stock and I can try fit.

Premier Icon jameswilliams54
    Free Member

As reviewed by singletrack track themselves I’m surprised there is not more recommends for vaude moab mid stx, I’ve had mine for 18months now and they are hands down the perfect MTB boot for UK riding IMO.

Premier Icon feed

As reviewed by singletrack track themselves I’m surprised there is not more recommends for vaude moab mid stx, I’ve had mine for 18months now and they are hands down the perfect MTB boot for UK riding IMO.

Would love to try a pair of the new 5:10s but can’t justify it as after 2 winter seasons my Vaude Moabs look box new (after a good clean) and have proved to be the perfect waterproof winter flat pedal shoe\boot.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.