Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 118 total)
  • The most painful thing in the world…
  • Stoner
    Free Member

…I propose that it is having a zit inside your nostril. Godamit it smarts!

northernmatt

Nahh, see poah’s post about halfway down

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/sat-in-hospital

blurty

The great sadness of Jalapeno juice on your (mine actually) pink bits.

binners

Standing on lego in bare feet

Keva
    Free Member

I’m sure that a swift hard kick to the nuts would change your mind about a zit being painful.

footflaps

I once dropped a 45kg barbell on my big toe, that hurt! Nearly passed out from the pain….

wwaswas

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsvAj6qfmFQ[/video]

bearnecessities

5 live breakfast.

fasthaggis

Stoner ,you are a big drag artist’s blouse .

lemonysam
    Free Member

Zit in your ear > zit in your nose

I’m going for pulling climbing tape off skinned knuckles though.

Drac

Kidney Stones.

wwaswas

I’d 2nd kidney stones.

Eclipsed my broken hip on the 1-10 pain scale by going up to 11.

northshoreniall

Waiting for call from vets see my dog got through his liver biopsy ok and how bad the possible cancer is 🙁 Give me physical pain anytime over this agony.

CheesybeanZ

Paper cut .

Northwind

My broken hip wasn’t that sore! So I propose that you may be a big gel’s blouse.

Now, running up the stairs, catching your foot, dislocating your ankle then stepping on the freshly dislocated foot- that’s proper “black out then fall unconscious down the stairs, and when you wake up don’t even mind that you fell down a flight of stairs, it doesn’t really register on your list of grievances which goes 1) ANKLE 2) AAAAAAARGH ANKLE”

allthegear
    Free Member

You’re all wrong…

Rachel

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Stepping on a three pin plug / Lego?

Tried to separate two pint glasses and one shattered in my hand when washing up at the weekend.. tried stopping the bleeding with a styptic pencil, had to give up, hurt too much..

matt_outandabout

Rachel

Would mrs_oab agree. Three times?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Ooft @ Northwind….

wwaswas

My broken hip wasn’t that sore

most painful bit for me was the Dr in A&E pushing my knee into my chest with his weight on it ‘to prove there’s not much wrong mechanically’ before sending me off for an x-ray to see ‘if you’ve cracked your pelvis’.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Magma hot chicken tonight from the base of unstirred saucepan exploding on to the skin of your wrist

P-Jay
    Free Member

Once smashed the end of my Ulna in many little bits, which fell on the floor because well, there was a massive hole in my arm. You know that feeling when you hit your ‘funny bone’? Yeah, that times about a thousand.

I would have dearly liked to have held my arm up to stop it flapping about but, sadly I’d over-rotated my other wrist and it was now in 16 or so bits, oh and I was laying on my back on a big rock, being eaten by flies whilst my mate went for help, for an hour.

Not sure if that’s worse that catching my foot on the sodding sofa leg with cold feet or joint first, I **** hate that and I seem to do it every other bloody week in winter.

bigjim

Standing on lego in bare feet

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHh6InSjhdY[/video]

Drac

Magma hot chicken tonight from the base of unstirred saucepan exploding on to the skin of your wrist

I see you that and raise you having to eat Chicken Tonight. 😆

DezB
    Free Member

Nothing compares to stubbing your little toe

MoreCashThanDash

That split second before the doctor doing your vasectomy says “Oops, a bit more local there I think….”

sharkbait
    Free Member

You’re all wrong…

Rachel

Actually a number of nursing type friends have all commented that childbirth is not as painful as Pancreatitis …. which makes me a winner 🙂

emsz
    Free Member

Stoner, go get your bits waxed, then you can complain 😆

hatter

Lying in bed dozing with your baby daughter only for her to lean over and get a good handful of the chest chair around your nipple before trying to pull herself up on said hair. Wakes you up that’s for certain.

However, I suspect that Rachel/allthegear may win this one hands down if she cares to explain what she’s hinting at.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I was a student at the time, so positively haute cuisine – it bored a hole in my arm like alien blood.

Drac

was a student at the time, so positively haute cuisine – it bored a hole in my arm like alien blood.

Bloody hell a proper posh student.

Stoner
    Free Member

matt, sharkbait, Im not sure it’s childbirth that ATG is on about here…

bearnecessities

She used to have all the gear.

allthegear
    Free Member

stoner may have a point! I can describe all the procedures in excruciating detail if you like – might put you off your dinner, mind…

oh and emsz – I remember being told in the place that do the hiar removal thing that she once had a doctor in there who was so tired she slept through a Brazilian!

😉

gobuchul
    Free Member

+1 standing on 3 pin plug.

matt_outandabout

Ahhh, m’kay. 😕

Stoner
    Free Member

any links to “de-gloving”? 😉

emsz
    Free Member

biting into a Maccy D apple pie when you’re drunk and you’ve somehow forgotten how unbelievably hot they are.

I swear I was pulling bits of dead skin of the roof of my mouth for days after.

She used to have all the gear.

Yeah, I imagine getting your willy turned into a fanny is probably right up there…. 😆

zippykona

Supporting West Ham.

Drac

Well the dog can have tonight’s tea. I’ve suddenly gone off Cumerbland Sausage.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 118 total)

The topic ‘The most painful thing in the world…’ is closed to new replies.