• This topic has 40 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • The Mooncup – oh dear Gawd
  • hora
    Free Member

So my dog is sat under the desk chewing on something rubber…. I pick it up and type in google the wording around its inner-rim: http://www.mooncup.co.uk/

😳

Someone pipes up 'ah thats mine- how did he get it as it was in my bag'….turns out shes used it for 4yrs.

Yes. These things exist and I've marvelled and revelled in ignorance whilst I examined it in my hand…

pk-ripper
    Free Member

maybe bingo's a vampire.

hora
    Free Member

I feel ill.

DezB
    Free Member

What a lovely, fluffy name..!

hora
    Free Member

You could also use it as a shot-glass whilst on the move?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Without wishing to look at that link at work, this is the thing from 2 girls 1 cup, right?

hora
    Free Member

No- its SFW. Trust me.

WackoAK
    Free Member

For BD

The Mooncup® is the original silicone menstrual cup designed by women to be a convenient, safe and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and sanitary pads. Loved by women all around the world, and made in the UK by a multi-award winning ethical business, the Mooncup offers an end to the waste, discomfort and expense of disposable sanitary protection.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

It could only happen to you hora. I hope you are going to buy her another one

hora
    Free Member

Shes used it for 4yrs FFS!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What a lovely, fluffy name..!

What, Bingo, or Hora?

Is she going to continue using it?

Give it a rinse under the tap, it'll be ok. You'll have to reimburse her if not.

BigDummy
    Free Member

OK, I looked… What a brilliant thing. I'm really very impressed by that. 🙂

pk-ripper
    Free Member

couldn't you just shove a beaker up there? Does the same?

Alternatively, Bingo looks like a tampon…

rootes1

yer they are always trying to flog them in the green fields at glasto…

hora
    Free Member

Alternatively, Bingo looks like a tampon…

Actually bang-on! 😆

I once had a piss in my mates downstairs toilet after a heavy night out. I'd opened the window above the toilet during my epic tinkle for some fresh air…finished and shut the window but the ickle key pinged out of the window lock and into the bowl.

Dilemma- should I just whistle, flush and no one would know?

No, hes a mate so I put my hand into the toilet and fished the key out.

This ranks lower than holding an old-(discoloured) looking mooncup.

Kit
    Free Member

Shes used it for 4yrs FFS!

You never noticed her not using a towel/tampon in 4yrs FFS!

EDIT: Just seen hora's edit about the key fishing. Once upon a time, working in a cinema, I had to unblock one of the toilets by putting a rubbish bag over my hand and wrestle the gigantic turd out of the bowl.

pk-ripper
    Free Member

as long as you punched the bum-otters out the way it's not a problem.

hora
    Free Member

You never noticed her not using a towel/tampon in 4yrs FFS!

Shes a work colleague.

meehaja
    Free Member

not entirely sure what the big deal is. period.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

It could only happen to you hora. I hope you are going to buy her another one

You know, I was about to say exactly the same.

Stuff like this simply doesn't happen to me. My days pass in calm serenity compared to Hora, who, on top of it all, feels the need, nay compulsion, to post EVERY SINGLE LITTLE DETAIL of his life here for our approval on STW. This isn't Eastenders Hora, we don't all live like you, you know….?

Go on, next time you feel like posting a thread, just stop. And don't do it. I dare you. I double dare you. 🙄

hora
    Free Member

The Mooncup – oh dear Gawd – Started: 33 minutes ago | Most recent reply: 57 seconds ago

Wanted: Decent BRAKES – Started: 1 day ago | Most recent reply: 6 hours ago

TSHIRTS – need some new ones (off-beat etc) – Started: 3 days ago | Most recent reply: 20 hours ago

Wanted: Saint or similar Shimano brakes (must be new or as new) – Started: 1 week ago | Most recent reply: 1 day ago

Recommend me a camera – Started: 1 day ago | Most recent reply: 1 day ago

Multiple (15points worth?) speeding fines and dishonesty – Started: 2 days ago | Most recent reply: 1 day ago

Cassette lock ring's – who does deeper ones? – Started: 4 days ago | Most recent reply: 3 days ago

FS or swap OT: Wii & Wii Active – Started: 3 days ago | No replies.

When LBS's Foul up and stop being your LBS – Started: 5 days ago | Most recent reply: 4 days ago

Posts started by me recently-nope they mostly look like standard Nerdsville to me. Unless you can see any interesting goings-on in my life?! 🙄

BigDummy
    Free Member

[Chuckles at meehaja] 🙂

mrsgrips
    Free Member

😀

theyEye
    Free Member

I sometimes see it on the sink while I brush my teeth

MrNutt
    Free Member

just give her a used party popper as an, erm, stop gap?

alexxx
    Free Member

Im borking

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Ask her to squat over your leeks instead.

roper
    Free Member

I remember a friend of mine lost a full colostomy bag from under his chair. We couldn't work out what happened to it for quite a while until we saw another friends english bull terrier chewing some plastic in the garden. 😯

MrsToast
    Free Member

not entirely sure what the big deal is. period.

TN
    Free Member

Aren't men squeamish? 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Nah, Hora's just trying to go 'oh look lads, ladies' stuff eeeewwww!', a bit like a teenager might. He must be very, very bored at work.

Funny how blokes will make the most of a really nasty wound or injury, but run a mile when it comes to issues of 'Feminine Hygiene'. In fact, one might say they become quite hysterical.

alexxx
    Free Member

well im 23 and im still freaked out why the hell is it called a mooncup!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member
    Junkyard
    Free Member

enjoy learning alexxx
    Agreed why so squeamish about this

alexxx
    Free Member

JAYSUS! MY EYES

haha sorry I'm just baiting hora 😀

Cooroo
    Free Member

That's a me too on the plastic bag and giant turd fishing. Not mine, my small female child's!

Yes, lol at men all upset over a bit of blood!

hora
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member
    Nah, Hora's just trying to go 'oh look lads, ladies' stuff eeeewwww!', a bit like a teenager might. He must be very, very bored at work.

Funny how blokes will make the most of a really nasty wound or injury, but run a mile when it comes to issues of 'Feminine Hygiene'. In fact, one might say they become quite hysterical.

I'm firmly in your second camp of thought there..

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What?

hora
    Free Member

Wounds etc are interesting -anything to do with our fair ladies makes me…..faint 😈

Ps. Pistonheads – the bastion of malesness removed the mooncup thread with the reason 'its just too euwww' 😆

Drac

well im 23 and im still freaked out why the hell is it called a mooncup!

Every 28 days a new moon.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘The Mooncup – oh dear Gawd’ is closed to new replies.